It's Called A Distraction, Babe Stuart Twombly

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N POV.

We were halfway through our game of Quidditch, and my team was winning. My boyfriend, Stuart, was on the opposite team. 

After about 30 minutes of hating the game, he seemed to get into it. And because of not an even amount, I had to get booted to the other team. How nice! At least I'm Winning!  My team was in the lead, and we wanted to keep it that way. Stuarts team called a time out.

My team huddled up.  "Okay, guys. We need to stay in the lead. Do what you have to." A guy said. then he looked at me.  

"You." He nodded at me, "Your dating glasses over there right?" He asked.   "Yea." I answered.   "You gotta distract him. DO whatever you need to do.

He keeps stealing the ball. If we can make it past the 3rd line, we should be good. he always gets us at the second line."  "Got it. Distract my boyfriend. That should be easy!"I exclaimed.

The timeout was over and i knew what i had to do. I jogged to my spot, getting ready for my plan.  

I heard the whistle. Everyone started running. I saw Stuart guarding. I jogged to him. he saw me and smiled.

I took the advantage of having his attention. When I got there, i grabbed the back of his neck, and  started making out with him. He didn't hesitate. He kissed me back. It was working...         

Stuart POV.

She slipped in some tongue, and even pressed her body against mine. she kept making out with me until i heard a whistle.

She scored! She tricked me! She stopped making out with me. .   "what the hell was that?!" I yelled confused and flustered from all the making out.   "Its called a distraction, babe!" She laughed in victory.

After that, she grabbed my beanie, and put it on her head. She hugged me. I  whispered in her ear.         

Y/N POV. 

Your gonna get it tonight for leaving me flustered and horny. Just you watch.

You may win on the field, but i will always win in the bedroom" His words gave me shivers. Maybe I over thought all of this. I was a bit scared... But at the same time, I was VERY excited.

 But at the same time, I was VERY excited