Wet git room hop ? Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I pulled on my jacket, trying to get warm on the bleachers.

Tonight was the last Lacrosse game for the Seniors, and I had noticed at least about five girls had been asked out to prom by their Lacrosse playing boyfriends.

Whilst I had no one.

Fantastic. My best friend Lydia came to sit down next to me, grinning. "Got a prom date yet, Y/N?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Nope. Why?" "No reason..." she replied, but I could tell by the cheeky look in her emerald green eyes she knew something that I didn't.

Right...okay..." I shook my head, sighing as the whistle blew for the game to start. I tried to see if I could recognise any of the players.

I was shocked to see number 24 on the field which was Stiles Stilinski. He literally never plays, and it's probably for a reason.

We seem to be next to each other in most classes and he never talks to me. And whenever I talk to him, he gets all nervous and I can't think why.

Am I being stupid or something? I mean, I'm not that stupid, am I? Well, maybe I am...but he doesn't know that yet! Before I knew it, the whistle was blown for half-time, and I noticed Stiles rushed off to the bleachers on the other side of the field to where the rest of the players were rushing about and standing in a crowd as if they were trying to arrange themselves.

I could see in the line there was Scott McCall, Liam Dunbar...in fact I think it was the whole team.

Stiles stood at the bottom, taking of his helmet and turning around to face me.

He outstretched his arms as if he was waving to me. "Y/N! Over here!" he shouted, and he got my attention.

He gestured to the rest of the players, who were now each holding a blank white card.

They seemed to be negotiating as if something was going wrong, but then they saw Stiles was looking at them, and they shrugged as if they'd have to forget about whatever the problem was.

They each flipped their card over which had a letter each on to reveal this message

W E T G I T R O O M H O P ?

I furrowed my eyebrows in total puzzlement.

Stiles stared at the arrangement of the letters in totally despair, and then turned to face me again. "Just a second, Y/N!" I laughed, and nodded as he tried to arrange everyone in the right order.

I still didn't know what the message was yet, and I think at some point I heard Scott shout "I told you it was wrong but you didn't listen!".

Then they turned them over blank again, ready for take two. This time when they were all flipped over, the message read

W I L L Y O U G O T O B R O M W I T H M E ?

Then Liam, who was was holding the 12th letter gasped and turned their card the other way round, realising it was upside down. My heart seemed to soar as I read the corrected message which was

W I L L Y O U G O T O P R O M W I T H M E ?

I looked over at Stiles, jaw dropped just to checked if he meant me. He walked into the middle of the field. "Y/N..." he started. "I've li-" "Stilinski!" Coach Finstock stood in front of him.

What the hell are you doing, asking Y/N out to prom?" Stiles' eyes darted up from Coach to me a couple of times, and so Coach turned around and when he saw me he kind of hit the hint.

Oh, you are asking out Y/N to prom!" Coach nodded as if he understood, before awkwardly walking off. "Good luck buddy!" Stiles looked back up at me, and carried on with his speech.

"Y/N...I've liked yo-" He was cut off yet again by Liam running up to him, out of breath.

Hey Stiles, do you mind if we swap for the second ha-" "CAN'T YOU SEE I AM KIND OF PREOCCUPIED RIGHT NOW?!!!" Stiles yelled, pointing to me, and giving Liam the death stare as he slowly walked backwards to the bleachers.

Stiles huffed, and turned back to me. "Y/N, I've liked you ever sin-" The whistle blew for the next match and the players started to assemble.

Stiles looked so pissed off it was almost like he was on the verge of mass homicide, so I waved at him.

When I got his attention, I pointed down to under the bleachers, and he nodded, running towards them. We met as the match started underneath the bleachers, and I chuckled.

"Alright, go ahead.

He took a deep breath. "Y/N, I've liked you ever since you came to Beacon Hills, and I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world to be sitting next to you in almost every lesson. Well, actually making the exception of Art because you blow your pencil sharpenings all over me which is kind of annoying." I laughed, shaking my head. He wasn't the only person who got annoyed by that habit I had. "But what can I say?" he shrugged.

I'm crazy about you, and I would be honoured if you would be my prom date." I swallowed hard. "I thought you hated me." Stiles widened his eyes at my comment, seeming completely flabbergasted. "Hate you? Y/N, I love you.

God, I love you. Every bit of you. I love the way your nose crinkles up when you laugh, the way you stick your tongue out a little when you're concentrating really hard, the way your put your face so close to the paper when you're writing, and I love when you blow your fringe out of your face when it gets in the way. I just love everything about you.

I love you. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but I do. I lo-" I cut him off by smashing my lips into his, a warmth spreading through my veins as I did so.

His hand rested on the side of my face as his lips mimicked the movements of mine. After we broke away, I smiled into his lips. "The answer is yes" I whispered.

Stile grinned, and quickly pressed a kiss to my lips before making his way back into the field. But before he could get out there, one of the girls on the bleachers stood up whooping and yelling her boyfriend Liam's name, and kicked her foot back hitting Stiles' forehead in the process.

I gasped as he staggered over to one of the stands, holding on to the pole, groaning as he held his head. "Are you okay?" I asked.

Yeah, I'm fine..." he slurred before passing out. And I just had to laugh at that moment.

The end.....