No just making out Dylan O'Brien

Y/N's POV.

I was busy doing my work, since schools moved online again the teacher was spamming me with assignments, worksheet after worksheet. I finally finished, it was almost 2pm. "Damn i finished early today" I thought outloud. I looked at my boyfriend, Dylan, on the bed now sleeping in a different position.

He looks cute No, he looks hot.

Nope, the right word is sexy.

No no no no why are you thinking about this. It is wednesday girl, who tf does that on a weekday.

I mean, tasting him after a long day wouldnt be bad. Shut up.

And that was the end of my little arguement in my head.

I lay on the floor thinking about Dyaln and all the assignments the teacher might post today, my thoughts mixed up, all mushed up together.

After a few minutes I heard Dylan mummble something.

His sleepy voice is so hot tho. you already knew that, you guys have been dating for a while now. Stop. Think about something else.

Dylan finally opened his eyes and I got to see his gorgeous brown eyes. "Hey." he mumbled while smirking. "You slept a lot today." I laughed. "I was dreaming about you, you can't blame me." He winked and both of you started laughing like crazy, sometimes you two would just sit there and laugh at literally nothing. "Come here" dylan said, and obviously I wasn't gonna say no.

He started kissing you passionately when you broke the kiss you could see pure lust in his eyes. I kissed back even harder. "Woah" he mumbelled to himself.

I liked teasing him and I could tell he wanted more than just kisses, so I stood up and said, "Anyways I am gonna go change these pants, I hate these pants, I am gonna go wear some sweatpants." "Come backkkk," he grabbed your wrist not letting you go.

"I will come back, its not like im gonna ditch you, i am just gonna change that's all." "Only if you change infront of me." He smirked. "Oh I'd love to but I dont think it would help you" you raised you eyebrows and looked at his now growing buldge. "Mhm, but later we can fix that, dont you think?" "Enough fun for today im gonna change.

 "Mhm, but later we can fix that, dont you think?" "Enough fun for today im gonna change