Go mets Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You remember the first time you'd come to this stadium, alone, manoeuvring through the crowds of people watching your favourite baseball team. It was then when you met the messy, brown haired boy who would soon become the love of your life. 

When you were pushing through the crowd you couldn't help but feel your heart flutter as you looked back at the man who was holding your hand tightly as he followed you to your seats. 

Dylan flashed a wide smile when he saw you glancing back at him, he was desperately trying to dodge the other people on the way to your seats. 

You finally reached them and he let out a sigh of relief, "finally." He chuckled. 

You looked over at him and admired how he wore his mets jersey and baseball cap effortlessly, he was the most attractive guy you'd ever seen and you always felt extremely lucky that he was yours. 

He reached over and took your hand, looking over at you excitedly, "I've been looking forward to this for so long!" He exclaimed. 

He hadn't been able to catch a game recently due to his hectic work schedule, but now he was finished filming for a while you decided to surprise him with a trip to see the Mets. 

Me too." You smiled back, looking around at the pitch below, your seats were pretty good and you both had a good view of the whole stadium. 

A guy carrying boxes of popcorn was walking around on the stairs and Dylan gestured for him to come over, "do you want anything, babe?" He asked you. 

You nodded, your mouth nearly watering at the smell of the fresh, hot popcorn.  "Two please." Dylan grinned, pulling out his wallet and handing the guy the money. 

The guy passed you the boxes and offered Dylan his change but he shook his head, "keep it." The guy smiled and nodded thankfully, walking away towards his next customer.

"I'm so glad we finally get to spend time together watching something we love." He said, shoving a handful of popcorn into his mouth, causing you to laugh. 

Me too, Dyl." You smiled, leaning over and pressing a kiss on his cheek, causing him to blush slightly. 

The game started and you both watched the game, cheering for the Mets, watching Dylan yell about the game and get all excited made you fall in love with him even more. 

An alarm sounded signalling that there was a break, you weren't paying attention to Dylan as you watched the players leave the field. 

Meanwhile he was grabbing something out of his jeans pockets and fiddling with it nervously until he finally got the courage to do something. 

He stood up and you looked at him questionably, wondering where he was going until he faced you and smiled softly. 

Then he got down on one knee in front of you, gasps filled the crowd around you as they all knew what he was doing. 

Y/N," he started, taking hold of your hand as you noticed there was a small, black box in his other hand, "from the moment we met... right here," he looked around at the stadium, "I knew you were the one, you make me so unbelievably happy and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

I love you so much, will you marry me?"  There was no hesitation in your response, "yes! A thousand times, yes!" You exclaimed, getting up and wrapping your arms around him as he wrapped his arms around you tightly. 

When he pulled away he took hold of your hand and slid the silver ring laced with diamonds onto your ring finger. 

The sound of clapping and yells seemed to be coming from all around the stadium, you looked up and saw that you and Dylan were both on the large screens. 

The yells turned to chants of 'kiss! kiss!' from all around you both. 

The screens flashed with the words 'kiss cam' and you both looked at each other and smiled, remembering this was how you both kissed for the first time. 

Dylan pulled you close to him and pressed his lips against yours gently, roars from the crowd echoed all around you.

His hands were wrapped around your waist as he held you close to him, "I love you so much, y/n."  "I love you too, Dylan." You smiled up at him, seeing his whiskey brown eyes glistening slightly with happiness. 

You couldn't believe how lucky you were.

The end.....