Sticky Notes part 1 Stiles Stilinski

⬇️Y/F/I - your first initial 

⬇️
Y/F/I - your first initial 

Y/N's POV

Monday, the day you return to Hell oops I mean High school. But at this point who can tell the difference with all the supernatural beings you see in the halls of Beacon Hills High School.

Yeah I know about them but they don't know about me, I was always told stories on how to spot them when I was little so it wasn't hard to see that Scott Mcall was a werewolf. I haven't confronted him about it but I know he's no harm and with Derek Hale to help him gain control on the full moon he's even less than a threat to people. 

Yeah I keep this all to my self, well the school loner isn't going to have any friends to tell now is she? Yeah sad right but I don't mind a lot of people here are so shallow you can see right through them.

Every day I go to the library to the well named "Scary Story Section"and look at an old book of scary myths and legends. Some of them my grandfather told me as a child and others were new to me.

I always loved learning about the supernatural and I always wanted to help Scott and the others but I'm just a human with no physical strength that could be needed in their pack so I just observe from the side lines. 

Today is no different ,after the first two classes I head straight to the library so I can spend my break time in there.

I return the physics book I borrowed and go to the scary story section.

For me this was the best part of the library, it was a bit dark and grim so no one ever went near it, it's like my own place where no bullies could make me feel down.

I browsed the shelves until I found the book I was looking for.

Since I was the only person to ever take out the book I thought of leaving a note in it for a laugh in case anyone ever took it out. I grabbed a sticky note and wrote a quick message on it. 

Hey your probably the second person to ever take out this book so you probably enjoy reading scary stories or your looking for somewhat scary myths and legends either way I would definitely recommend it.  P.s You have a good taste in books Xx  Y/F/I 

I just finished the note when the bell went. I put the note on the front page and put the book back on the shelf. I left to go to third period, which thankfully wasn't too far away.

I had English next which was my favourite class the only down side to it was one of my bullies was in the class. Usually they didn't bother me but I guess today is a different story. As soon as I walk into the class I was greeted by him.

(Pretend the bully is called Matt)

Matt tripped me so I fell banging my head on the floor causing me to get a bit dizzy. I heard him and a few of his friends laugh but they stopped when two people stood in front of them. "What the hell was that for!" I heard a voice yell.

I look up to see Scott and his friend Stiles standing in front of me. " I said what the hell was that for?!" Stiles says with more anger than the first time. "Why do you care abut the sad loser?" Matt said causing his friends to laugh.

That's when Scott stepped in holding Matt by his shirt. "Now listen here you don't do this to anyone else especially Y/N you got that?". " Y-yeah got it." Matt stuttered. After letting him go he walked back to me an Stiles. They both helped me stand up and asked if I was ok.

After assuring them I was fine they left and the teacher finally came in and started the lesson.  Half way through the lesson I realised that I hadn't said thank you to my saviours. When I knew no one was paying attention I could tell Scott." Scott." I whispered.

Even though he was at the front of the class I knew his werewolf powers made his hearing sensitive. He turned round as soon as I said his name and his eyes found mine. " Thanks for saving me back there you and Stiles.

I don't think anyone else would have done that for me. And I know you can hear me so don't play dumb.

Thank Stiles for me as well." I whispered quietly so no one (well no one who wasn't a werewolf) could hear me.

He looked at me still confused but then he nodded and gave me a small smile before turning back to his work.  When the lesson was over I was the first person to leave the class.

The last thing I wanted was for Scott to come and ask me about how I know about him. I have a free period so I decide to go to the library to study for some of my upcoming tests. 

Time skip  After half an hour of studying I decide to take a break and go to somewhere I know I can be alone. 

I move towards my favourite section just as a boy left but I didn't see him  enough to be able to identify him.

I put my bag on the table and continue to work through my maths revision for a further 10 minuets before a thought creeped into my mind.

I stood up and walked over to the bookshelf and took down Tales of the Supernatural. I go to the page I left the sticky note on but it's not there. Instead there is a yellow sticky note where mine used to be. 

Hey thanks for the compliment first of all. And I doubt out of all the years Beacon Hills High School has been here I would be the second person to enjoy these and I quote "somewhat scary myths and legends". Even though your probably the only other person in the school who will come into this section. I hope to hear from you again soon.  P.s  You have a good taste in books as well Xx  S 

I was shocked at first I didn't think anyone would ever get the note never mind write back. Someone sarcastic as well. Looks like this day has changed for the better.

I go sit back down at the table so I can write another note to the mysterious S . 

Hello again S, first of all thank you for the compliment. I didn't expect anyone to ever see that note never mind write back to me so this is a surprise.

I think I just missed you as you left but I didn't get a good look at you, only enough to know your a boy and about 16.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the book it's one of my personal favourites I was told a lot of the stories when I was little. 

P.s I hope to hear more from you soon as well Xx Y/F/I 

I finished the note and put it back in the same place.

And for the first time in a while I smile a genuine smile.

A boy I haven't even met managed to get me to smile he must be something special. I can't wait to hear from S again.

The end of part 1