flirting war or an insult Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Me and Thomas had always have this rivalry. It was always either a flirting war or an insult war. There was only one problem, Teresa. Don't get me wrong, Teresa's nice and all but they have been getting a lot closer. Today, I decided to ignore him because I'm salty and petty.

I leaned against the wall, watching Teresa and Thomas from afar.

I sighed and folded my arms, looking to the side. As much as I hated it, tears threatened to fall but i had only shown these guys a tough, unbothered outside.

I couldn't let a stupid boy ruin it. I stared at the wall when a arm blocked my view.

I looked forward and sighed when I saw Thomas "What?" I snapped "Whats going on with you?" He asked and I realised he had one of his strong arms on the wall to my right so I couldn't get out that way "Nothing" I said, readjusting my crossed arm so I was more comfortable "It's obviously something. Tell me" he ordered and I rolled my eyes "why are you so bothered? It's not like you care about me, anyway" I said, rolling to my left to go sit down but he slammed his other hand on that side before I could.

He stared at me for a while, his whiskey eyes darker that normal "What?" I asked "Do you have any idea of what I want to do to you?" He said, lustfully, setting butterflies off in my stomach and a dull throb in my underwear.

Normally, when Thomas would flirt, I would take it as a joke and do a smart-ass comment back but this time, this time I don't think he was joking which made me heat up "Why don't you show me?" I asked seductively and a growl erupted from his throat.

He looked around before grabbing my hand and walking me to his cell.

He pushed me onto one of the bunk beds and shut the door behind him. He hovered over me, breathing down my neck before connecting his lips to it.

I moaned lightly at the sudden contact.

He kissed down until my shirt interrupted him and ragged it off my body.

I pulled him down onto me and connected our lips.

He pulled away and pulled his own top off before kissing down my body until he got to my pants which he dragged off, leaving me in my underwear "Jesus fuck" he said under his breath. He kissed the inside of my thigh and lightly nibbles on the flesh which made my breath hitch.

He came back up to me and connected our lips while I reached down and unzipped his trousers and pulled them down which he helped me with.

We both knew we had to be quick since we only had a minimum amount of time before the others are shoved in here. He slipped off my underwear while in unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor. "Please, Thomas" I begged and he smirked, pulling down his boxers. His cock sprung out and he groaned when it did.

I bit my lip while he grabbed his cock and dragged it up and down my pussy "tell me what you want, baby" he teased and I groaned "Tell me" he growled "I want you" I said and he smiled, pushing into me.

We both moaned in pleasure and I arched my back.

He let my adjust to his size but it wasn't long until I allowed him to move.

Unsurprisingly, he started pounding into me immediately. We both had to get off quickly and plus, all this sexual tension between us has built up too much.

A wave of pleasure washed over me every time he pushed into me. He traveled his hand down my body and to my clit, rubbing quick, harsh circles on it.

I threw my head back and wrapped my legs around his waist to push him somehow deeper in me. "Harder" I moaned out and he managed to go hardened and deeper.

I arched my back when I felt a knot form in my lower stomach and tangled my fingers in his hair "Let go" Thomas whispered in my ear and I followed his orders, exploding around him, causing him to fill me up with his own cum. He dropped onto me (not fully) and buried my head in my neck "Minho's gonna be mad" he said, chuckling "Why?" I asked "this is his bed.

The end....