All Because Of The Shirt Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Is it normal that I'm nervous?"  Dylan nodded his head, his hand making its way on her back to give her some solace. "It is.

Everyone including me was nerve wracked on our first comic-con appearance. It's just another interview, Y/N. You'll be okay."  "Yeah, an interview in front of about 400 people." She rubbed her hands together.

She and Dylan are arriving together in the Convention whilst the others as in Sprayberry, JR, Arden, Shelley, Posey, Hoechlin, Holland and Jeff are already waiting there.  "We're gonna help you  okay? We got you, Y/N." Dylan consoled her before their car came into a halt. He went out the car first then he helped her. When she stepped foot beside him, he said, "You look stunning, by the way.

The fans are gonna swoon."  It made her smile. Dylan always helped her through it all by his sweet and funny remarks. Holland, JR and Dylan are the closest to her but Y/N loves everyone else, too. Just so happens that the three has a special place in her heart. 

The two were escorted to the greenroom where they met the others. Y/N is welcomed by their hugs since she has been on a vacation the last two months which is why they all missed her shyness and her time to time sass. 

Once she is sat beside Holland and JR, she finally relaxed.  "You're looking pretty! I love your new haircut, babes!" Holland held her face and then gave her a hug. She has been the best sister Y/N never had. "How was your trip home?"  "It's fun. Was hot in the Philippines, though. Like, terribly hot.

I forgot how summer there is like."  "Are you ready for the panel interview?" JR then askes her. "O'Brien said you are having a little panic attack in the car."  "Yeah, well. This is my first Comic Con.

I grew up watching Comic Con's in different countries on Youtube. Never expected I'll be one on the stage one day. I just feel like I don't deserve this. Like... People out there might just completely ignore me because I am not as good as you guys are? I'm far from it." She blabbers.  JR gave her stunned expression.

"The hell are you saying? Y/N, you know I have been working in this industry for quite a long time so trust me when I say that I know an extraordinary talent when I see one.

That's you. You won those Best Newcomer awards for a reason!"  "But I won them because people tweeted and voted for me. Not because critiques liked me."  "Well, if that much people voted for you it means they like you and your acting.

They idolize you because you're not just good! You're great!"  Holland agreed, "I didn't win awards like that when I was 19. Imagine, first eight months of your acting career and they already noticed you!"  "Y/N, don't put yourself down like that." JR averred. 

Y/N then nods, putting her chin up. For the people who believe in her, she should stop whining and trust in what she can do better. 

A while later, they were called and introduced one by one. She sat between  Holland and Dylan. She still cannot fathom how people can cheer so loudly for her. 

About five questions later, a fan stood up and asked a question for her. "Hi, my name is Ben and I'm just one of the young men who are absolutely in love with you, Y/N." He's about seventeen to nineteen of age.

He wore a maroon shirt that has her character's last name on it and designed like a football jersey.  Y/N awwed, "You are just too sweet, Ben! Thank you!"  Ben flushes red. "You are so pretty and smart and talented. And uh, my... M-My question for you is about your character, Y/C/N.

Since she comes out as a very rude and mean person, did you find it difficult to internalize since you are, in real life, a kind and sweet angel in earth?"  The others, especially Holland, gushes over Ben. "He is so enamored by you, he's such a cutie!"  Y/N  chuckled, "Oh my! You are so adorable! Thank you for that! To answer your question, surprisingly, no.

I guess I am rotten inside, too. And I think, for me, Y/C/N is just the way she is because she has a huge trust issue and she is really insecure and yeah, she's just like a lost puppy you know? She's scared and unsure.

She's sort of similar to Stiles wherein her only defense is her meanness to others. God, I wish more boys would be as kind and sweet as you are, Ben."  "Uh, hello. I am." Dylan butts in making the other fans, mostly girls, scream. 

"Not as sweet as he is! He's so cute!"  "By the way, I have something for you, too. Since I know that Y/C/N and Stiles are basically together, I wanna give you this jersey." Ben comes forward and gave her the similar shirt that he is wearing. 

Y/N's love for the fan erupts it warms her heart. She personally comes down the stage to accept it and give him a hug and a selfie opportunity. Then she went back to her seat wearing the shirt.

All happening while Dylan is pretending to be jealous saying things like Y/N will have to sleep on the couch tonight and while their co-stars are either laughing or joking around, too.  "I don't know if I should be scared or happy that he got the exact size for me." Y/N joked on mic. "Thank you for this, Ben! I love it! People like you, my amazing fans, you keep me going and make me love this job that I do."

"Thanks, Ben! Now you gave me a way to send everyone the message that she is mine." Dylan's comment made the fans burst in screaming of adoration.

"Y/C/S/N is of live!"  The next question was for Dylan, "Hello, Dylan. I just wanna ask, do you think Stiles will end up with Lydia, Malia or
Y/C\N?"  "That is just pure evil." He wore a mischievous grin. "One is simply impossible to choose between these three incredible women, okay!?"  "Well, personally, I am a Y/C/S/N fan so..." Before Shelley could even finish talking, the fans started to cheer for the two. "What do you say, Holland?"  "I mean..." Holland laughs.

"If Stiles and Y/C/N do not get married and have babies in the future I will scream like a banshee until they do!"  Hoechlin butts in,"As much as I love DANDY pairing but I gotta agree with the ladies."  "My god, look at these two! Their faces are burning red!" Posey commented, patting Dylan on his shoulders. 

"This all started because of a shirt?" Y/N asked, confused and shy. 

But Dylan planned on making her even more bashful and said, "Oh, baby! This ship sailed long before everyone created the ship name.

The end.....