aries woman, cancer man

"I wonder what Heyi's excuse will be this time," San said, a note of annoyance in his voice

"I wonder what Heyi's excuse will be this time," San said, a note of annoyance in his voice. He and Wooyoung had been waiting for Heyi, who was predictably late on the far side of the Angelwood High football field. Their secret meeting was scheduled to begin a half-hour ago.

"Based on Heyi's latest obsession, it'll probably be something to do with planetary alignment or something." Wooyoung surmised, dangling his bronzed legs from the bleachers.

"Planetary alignment?" San scoffed.

"Heyi and her friends spent the entire evening last night huddled around the phone, calling that 1-999-127 ZODIACS, the horoscope hotline. They're convinced that those predictions are the key to a successful love life," Wooyoung explained.

"That figures. Your sister always was a little spacey," San said.

"Watch it, Choi San." Wooyoung said, raising his brows. "You're talking about my sister."

Wooyoung felt obliged to stand up for his sister since he was older than her, but all the same, Heyi could be so exasperating! Sometimes Wooyoung felt as though he was Heyi's father, not as an older brother. It was just like Heyi getting caught up in some fad of the moment.

Wooyoung sighed. Heyi's momentary manias usually ended in disaster. Like the time Heyi had gotten taken in by the Happy Friends cult and had to be rescued by her friends and family. Or when she had joined San's secret club, Club CS, just to prove a girl could be as daring and courageous as a boy. She had almost gotten herself killed in the process.

Heyi and Wooyoung were siblings and had no longer age gap. But they are pretty close to each other since they only have each other in the family as their youngest sister is in another country pursuing her dream job. But they were totally different. Heyi pursued her social life with an energy that left his brother breathless. She was co-captain of the cheerleading squad and an active member of Angelwood High's hottest dance crew, AWAngels. And if she wasn't doing splits or planning social functions, Heyi could always be found at the center of a crowd, either shopping at the mall, tanning at the beach, or practicing a trendy dance.

While Wooyoung liked to have fun just as much as his sister, he was driven by more serious goals. He was a model student with ambitions to be a professional writer someday. As a reporter for Angelwood High's newspaper, HALA HALA, Wooyoung devoted much of his free time to researching and writing articles and working on his 'Personal Profiles' column.

Unlike Heyi, who liked to take center stage, Wooyoung preferred quieter pursuits. In his spare time, he could usually be found talking with his best friends, Yeonjun and Changbin, walking on the beach with his boyfriend Yeosang or recording his private thoughts in his journal.

Wooyoung thought of Heyi's latest craze with foreboding. Astrology seemed an innocent enough pursuit. But with Heyi, nothing remained harmless for long.