connecticut was for the old yunho

As soon as San and Wooyoung were safely out of sight, Heyi picked up her books and waltzed confidently over to Yunho's table, rehearsing her opening lines on the way

"Hey, you must be Yunho, I'm Heyi."

No, too trite.

"Jeong Yunho, right? Jung Heyi, nice to meet you."

No, too forward.

"Hi, Yunho, Jung Heyi."

Perfect.

"Hi, Yunho," she said, casually slipping into the bench opposite him. "Jung Heyi." She extended her hand graciously.

"Jeong Yunho," he returned shortly, shaking her hand.

"I just wanted to welcome you to Angelwood High. It must be so tiresome-to adjust to a new environment," said Heyi in a debonair tone.

"It's all right," Yunho replied.

"I also wanted to thank you for freeing my sister from her-uh-unfortunate circumstance yesterday," said Heyi, flipping her black hair off her shoulders. "She's just so awkward, always getting into trouble." She laughed lightly.

Yunho blushed slightly.

'Hmm, he's obviously interested,' Heyi thought.

"You're not from around here?" Yunho asked, a quizzical look on his face.

"Well, actually, I am," Heyi admitted. "But you know," she said in a confident tone, leaning in close to him, "sometimes I feel so misplaced. I mean, Antipolo can be so, you know..."

"I suppose," Yunho said, shrugging.

That didn't go over big. Well, just keep the conversation moving. "I thought you'd agree. So, what brought you to Connecticut?" she asked, eyeing the manuscript curiously.

"My father is a filmmaker," Yunho explained. "He got an opportunity to make a Documentary Film. So here we are." He shrugged his shoulders.

"What's the film about?" Heyi asked, her interest piqued.

"It's a psychological thriller," said Yunho.

"And you're reading the screenplay?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah," said Yunho, quickly closing the manuscript.

Heyi wanted to press Yunho further for details about his father's movie, wondering if he needed any actresses, but she bit her tongue. She didn't want to seem too obvious. "I suppose you're from New York?" she asked.

"Boston, actually," said Yunho.

"The East Coast. I knew it," Heyi said. "I've always wanted to move to New York. But Wolyoung, well, she prefers a small town. Oh, waiter!" Heyi said, flagging down a passing waiter. "A double espresso, please."