* all you need is love

"He's gone!" San said to Wooyoung on the phone Sunday evening

"Great!" said Wooyoung excitedly. "My parents have left too." The Jang's and Mr. Siwon was attending the closing dinner for a project that Park Shinhye and Choi Siwon had worked on together. It was being held at a banquet hall at a hotel downtown in Angelwood.

"Well, we better hurry," San said. "They said the dinner will be over around eleven o'clock. We've only got a few hours before they get back."

"We'll be over in two minutes!" said Wooyoung.

San hung up the phone and stared into space. On Tuesday, everything would be final. His parents would sign the divorce papers that would break apart his family once and for all. San fought down a feeling of panic. This is our last chance, and it had better work, he thought grimly. Ten minutes later, the doorbell shook San out of his reverie.

"Okay, let's get cracking!" Wooyoung said excitedly when he answered the door.

"Time to take a trip down memory lane!" Wonyoung added.

For once, San was grateful to the Jang siblings for taking charge. He was on his last legs, ready to surrender to destiny.

"Did you talk to your parents?" Wooyoung asked as they made their way into the living room.

"Well, I caught my dad before he left. Said I wanted to talk to him alone tomorrow night. We set the meeting for seven o'clock in the screening room." San explained.

"And your mom?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yeah, I called her, too. Gave her the same story. She said she'd come by at seven o'clock," San said.

"How's she feeling?" asked Wooyoung in concern. "Oh, she's fine. A little under the weather," he added for Wonyoung's benefit. She just pretended not to hear.

"Hey, you guys," said Seungyoun, coming into the living room.

"Hey, Youn," said Wooyoung, taking in his running gear. "Just been for a run?" Seungyoun's cheeks were flushed, and his body was covered in perspiration.