what a typical heyi move

"Hmm," Heyi pondered after dinner, staring at the blank computer screen as she prepared to compose Mrs

"Hmm," Heyi pondered after dinner, staring at the blank computer screen as she prepared to compose Mrs. Chiang's love letter. "Something strong but romantic."

"Daring but understated," Wooyoung suggested, feeling slightly guilty about disobeying his parents' orders.

"Passionate but pragmatic," added Heyi. The two siblings burst out laughing.

Heyi sat propped up against the wall in her bed, Wooyoung's new laptop computer perched precariously on his knees. Wooyoung lay comfortably on the floor amidst a pile of Heyi's clothing, staring up at the ceiling. Heyi's bedroom had been a study in purple and silver ever since she had redecorated from her previous all-brown phase. The chaos in Heyi's room provided a stark contrast to Wooyoung's impeccably neat bedroom, done in shades of soft cream and beige.

"My sweetie pie munchin Ji-Yu." Heyi began composing out loud. "I-"

"Come on, she'll never believe it," Wooyoung cut her off.

"You're right." Heyi began again. "Ji-Yu, my little pretty person whom I can't live without, light of my life, fire of my eyes-"

"JUNG HEYI!!" Wooyoung hurled a purple throw pillow at her. "We haven't got all night. I've got a date with Yeo in twenty-five minutes, and I want to be out of the house before Mom and Dad decide I can't go."

"Yeah, I don't envy you right now," Heyi said with just a touch of smugness. "I can't imagine what your punishment will be. What's the penalty for living in sin with your boyfriend? Being grounded for ten years? A convent, perhaps?"

"Well," said Wooyoung, "I was hardly sinning. I think being grounded for a week should be plenty. In a way, we were only trying to be responsible seeing what a more grown-up relationship would be like before we actually do it." Heyi rolled her eyes, and Wooyoung knew she was unconvinced. To tell the truth, he hadn't really convinced himself, either.

"You should follow my angelic example." Wooyoung said, smiling and fluttering her eyelashes. "Then you'd stay out of trouble. Just ask yourself before you do something: Would Mom approve?" She preached virtuously. "Would Dad be happy about my Arrrgh!" she shrieked as Wooyoung hummed another pillow at her head.

"Heyi, the day I take model behavior lessons from you is the day I get my head examined. Now, come on. Let's get this done."

"Okay Okay, Chill out." said Heyi. "How's this.."

'My dear, darling Ji-Yu'

"No, no, no. More realistic." Wooyoung sighed and lay back on a crumpled teal cotton jumpsuit.

"Sometimes silence can send the wrong message." Heyi continued hopefully.

"No, something more poetic," Wooyoung interjected. "Let's see."

'Sometimes silence can speak louder than words.'

"I've got it!" Heyi said excitedly.

'My dear Ji-Yu,'