as long as we're together, nothing else matters

"Darling, wait!" said Yeonjin, gasping with laughter as she tried to pull back from her fervent embrace

"Darling, wait!" said Yeonjin, gasping with laughter as she tried to pull back from her fervent embrace. "My hair... my hair caught in the seatbelt!"

Wooyoung had managed to run out of the house without his parents' saying anything, and he and Yeonjin had driven up to a romantic parking spot overlooking Antipolo Mini park. Before he'd even put the car in park, Yeonjin had wrapped Wooyoung in her arms and engulfed him in a passionate kiss.

Reaching over, he undid the clasp to Yeonjin's seat belt and carefully untangled her hair from it. Then she covered his throat in tender kisses, traveling slowly up his neck to his ear. She dropped feather light kisses on his cheeks and his eyelids, sending shivers up Wooyoung's spine.

Wooyoung closed his eyes and turned toward her, returning her kisses with the same ardor, happy just to lose himself in the moment, to let his thoughts about his impending punishment and San's parents fade away in the hot night air.

"Hair Okay?" Wooyoung asked with a smile as they pulled back for air.

"All better," said Yeonjin, smiling back.

"Wow, it's beautiful up here. We're really all alone," Wooyoung said, looking around the grassy hilltop. There wasn't a car in sight.

"The view is perfect tonight," Yeonjin agreed, gazing out at the Mini Park bathed in moonlight below them. The charming town glittered like a jewel.

"And so are you," said Wooyoung in a husky voice, folding her in his arms and kissing her again.

"Oh, Woo, Darling." Yeonjin pulled back slightly with a sigh. "It seems like it's been so long since we've been together like this."

"Yeah," Wooyoung teased.

"We better not decide to live together again, or we'd never see each other."

"I'm afraid you're right," Wooyoung said ruefully, thinking back to the previous week. At first the idea of Wooyoung moving into his girlfriend's house while their parents were out of town had seemed perfect. They would be together twenty four hours a day-just like a married couple. Except at night, of course, when Yeonjin would sleep down stairs on the couch. So with Yeonjin's parents away on vacation, and both of Wooyoung's parents' gone on business, it had seemed the perfect opportunity for Wooyoung and Yeonjin to spend all their time together.

'But I ended up spending more time with San than Yeonjin' Wooyoung remembered.

The events of the previous week flooded into hismind, filling his head with a maze of confused images: San's arms wrapped around him in the harsh light of his kitchen, San's mouth passionately exploring his, Yeonjin's face as she stood in the doorway, Yeonjin's car screeching off into the night. Then her reckless dive off the diving board, and the shock of hard, cold water, then blackness, utter blackness... and finally Yeonjin's face looking down at him, Yeonjin's arms holding him, warmth... peace... reassurance.

Wooyoung shook his head, longing to get rid of the memories forever. 'Why did things have to get so complicated?' he thought. He wasn't exactly sorry he had kissed Choi San at the time, they had really seemed to need each other. But he did wish that he had never caused Yeonjin such pain.

Wooyoung looked over at Yeonjin, overwhelmed with love and appreciation for him. Her strong, gorgeous profile was highlighted in the moonlight. She had been so understanding about the whole thing, thought Wooyoung in retrospect. Thank heavens she had accepted his explanation. Now they were closer than ever.

"It's so good to be with you, Yeo," said Wooyoung, snuggling up to him. "Away from all the problems with San."

"What problems with San?" Yeonjin asked suspiciously, pulling back and sitting upright.

"You know, the problems with his parents," Wooyoung elaborated. "His mother moving out, meetings with divorce lawyers..."

"Woo, I don't see what that has to do with you," Yeonjin protested.

"Yeo," Wooyoung said placatingly, "you there when we all decided to come up with a plan to get San's parents back together."

"We decided to have Heyi come up with a plan to get San's parents back together," Yeonjin corrected.

Wooyoung's cheeks flushed. "Yeo, I explained about me and San. You're not still angry about it, are you? San is a friend, and I've always tried to help my friends. You have to trust me." Yeonjin avoided Wooyoung's gaze as she stared out the window. Wooyoung bit his lip and looked out his own window.

"Woo, you're right, you-" Yeonjin began.

"Yeo, I'm sorry, I-" Wooyoung said at the same time. He took a deep breath and turned to face her.

"I know we've been through a rough patch lately. But you have to believe me." The pretty eyes he turned to her were beseeching. "I love you. The romantic feelings I had for San were an illusion. I know that you're the girl for me." He smiled, looking into her wary brown eyes. "But please try to understand. I promised San that I'd help him."

She reached across the car seat and took his hand in her."Nevermind Woo. You don't have to explain. I trust you." She stroked his hair off of his face. "I know you love me, and I love you, too. As long as we're together, nothing else matters."

"Yeah, I know," said Wooyoung softly. "And San really needs our help now."

"Our help!" Yeonjin yelped.

"Yes, our help," said Wooyoung firmly. "I want you to support me in this. I need you to support me in this," he amended. "It's important to me, Yeo."

"Well," Yeonjin said, "I do kind of feel sorry for San. And I guess I can't blame him for wanting to be with you last week. I mean, who wouldn't want to be with the most beautiful person in Angelwood High?" Yeonjin pulled him close to her and covered his lips with her. "And the most interesting boy in Angelwood," she continued, whispering between kisses. "And the smartest, and the sexiest, and the most altruistic, and..."

"And the luckiest!" said Wooyoung, his eyes sparkling. She leaned toward him to kiss him again.

 She leaned toward him to kiss him again