* baloney about the planets

Wooyoung pulled off his leather sandals and wiggled his toes, enjoying the feel of the hot white sand under his bare feet

Wooyoung pulled off his leather sandals and wiggled his toes, enjoying the feel of the hot white sand under his bare feet. He gathered his sandals together in his left hand and reached for Yeosang's hand with the other.

Perfect day for a picnic," Yeosang remarked as they walked along the shore together, shifting his picnic basket to take his hand in his.

"Mmm," Wooyoung agreed, preoccupied with thoughts of the Choi situation.

Yeosang looked at Wooyoung's troubled face and leaned over to kiss him tenderly on the cheek. "Something on your mind?" he asked.

"Oh…" Wooyoung hesitated, not wanting to burden Yeosang with his troubles with San. This was practically their first time together all week, and he didn't want to spoil it. "No, no," he said, smiling up at him.

"C'mon, now," Yeosang said, lightly chucking him under the chin.

"No, really, Yeo," Wooyoung said, making an effort to look cheerful. He smiled brightly at him and said, "It's a beautiful day, isn't it?"

"Uh-oh! He's withholding information!" Yeosang yelled, tackling him to the ground. "False representation! And they're fighting," he said in a Howard Cosell voice. "Ladies and gentlemen, they're fighting. And he's down! One, two, three... ten! He's out! Ladies and gentlemen, he's out! Out for withholding information!"

Wooyoung laughing, he gently pinned him down, smothering his lips in a passionate kiss. For a few moments they kissed deeply, lost to the world around them. Then Yeosang pulled back. "Really, Woo," he said, his voice turning serious. He took his chin and turned his face toward him. "What's on your mind? I'm here for you, you know."

"Oh, Yeo," Wooyoung said, relieved. "It's just that everything is going wrong. I'm starting to believe all that baloney about the planets that Wonyoung's been spouting. Everything we've tried has ended in disaster, and I don't even know if we're doing the right thing. I think my mom was right-butting into the Choi's lives is only destroying them. It's all our fault."

"Now, c'mon, Woo," Yeosang soothed him. "Your intentions were good."

"Our intentions, yes." But the outcome, Wooyoung's eyes blurred with tears of frustration.