* it's wonyoung's turn to be killed

"Hundreds and hundreds of flowers!" Wonyoung said excitedly, updating Wooyoung on the latest plan on saturday morning, also letting Wolyoung know what her twins always up to

"Hundreds and hundreds of flowers!" Wonyoung said excitedly, updating Wooyoung on the latest plan on saturday morning, also letting Wolyoung know what her twins always up to. Wonyoung had spent the entire evening sulking in her room, refusing to speak to any one, including her siblings. But she had just gotten the scoop about Yena's failure at the beach party from Rei on the phone, and her spirits had lifted considerably. "So what do you think?"

"Wonyoung, it's perfect," Wooyoung agreed, grabbing a ripe cantaloupe from the refrigerator. "The whole house covered with yellow flowers-beautiful, cheerful yellow flowers. And the scent! Can you imagine?"

"Yep! It's quite a plan, if I do say so myself," said Wonyoung with a self-satisfied smile. She took a banana from the ceramic fruit bowl in the middle of the kitchen table and sliced it into her carton of strawberry yogurt. Wooyoung sat down with Wonyoung at the butcher-block table and began carving the melon into fourths.

"I don't feel good with the flower plan of yours, twin sister." Wolyoung said sipping her hot coffee.

"Oh come on! You don't trust your pretty hot twin sister?"

"Honestly, no. You were bad at planning, Jang Wonyoung. You always causes trouble."

"How can you be so sure? You were gone for seven years. Seven years, Jang Wolyoung. I am not that twin sister you've knew before. I am now strong, better and brave!"

"Brave my ass. You can't even face Jeong Yunho by yourself. Wooyoung Oppa would still call me to pretend as you because you are a coward."

"Aish shib—"

"Shut up, you plastic bitch."

Hmm, I can't believe that this twins were fighting in front of me. Wooyoung thought, breathing in the fragrant air of the hot California morning. Maybe things are beginning to look up. Suddenly the calm of the morning was broken as a car screeched into the drive way. Wooyoung ran to the living-room window to find San striding up to the house with a fierce expression on his face.

"Wonyoung!" Wooyoung warned. "It's San, and he looks like he's ready to kill someone."

"Tell him I'm out with Yena!" Wonyoung yelped, making her way up the stairs two at a time.

San leaned heavily against the doorbell. "Where is she?" he growled furiously as Wooyoung opened the door.

"Who?" asked Wooyoung innocently.

"That conniving sister of yours who's trying to ruin any chances my parents have of getting back together," said San.

"Um, she's out with Yena. Why don't you just sit down," Wooyoung said soothingly, leading San to the kitchen and pulling out a chair. "I'll fix you some lemonade."

"Goldenrod, she says goldenrod," San ranted. "Goldenrod"

"What happened, San?" Wooyoung looked at him inquiringly.

"Guess what flower my mother is allergic to, Wooyoung." 

"Goldenrod?" Wooyoung said quietly.

"You guessed it." San laughed maniacally. "And guess where is my Mother now? No, I'll tell you. My Mother is in the hospital, due to a severe allergic reaction to goldenrod, a severe allergic reaction that almost killed her!" he yelled.

"Oh no," said Wooyoung, clapping his hand to his mouth.

"Oh yes," said San. "So now I think, giving all things are due, it's Wonyoung's turn to be killed."

"San," said Wooyoung, adopting his most reasonable tone, "Wonyoung couldn't have known your Mother was allergic to goldenrod. If anything, you should have known it."

"I should have known it!" San yelled, his eyes flashing. "How could I have known that my mother was allergic to some bizarre strain of yellow flowers?"

"All I'm trying to say," Wooyoung said, "is that you shouldn't take out your own frustration on Wonyoung. He had the very best intentions. And you know it."

"I know only one thing," San said, standing up. "My mother has been suffering tremendously, living

alone in a house across town, my parents are further apart than ever-and now," his voice broke, "my mother is in the hospital. So just give your dear little sister this message" San spit out the words. "I don't want any more of her help!"

San stormed out of the house and slammed the door to his Porsche shut, the wheels screeching as he tore down the street.

"Wony!" Wooyoung called, dashing up the stairs to find his sister.

"I knew it. Wonyoung never changed. What did I expect huh?" Wolyoung whispered to herself, totally enjoyed the intense drama in front of her naked eyes. She followed her brother upstairs, in Wonyoung's bedroom.

Wonyoung was sitting dejectedly on the top step, her elbows resting on her knees and her chin cupped in her hands. Wooyoung practically ran her over in her haste.

"Wonyoung!" she said breathlessly, plopping down next to her. "You won't believe—"

"I heard," said Wonyoung, who had listened to the whole conversation from the staircase. "Not so perfect, huh?"

"Not so perfect," Wonyoung agreed, shaking her head in disbelief. "Mrs. Chiang in the hospital. She's in the hospital!"

"Wooyoung, do you mind?" Wonyoung asked. "I heard already. Now what are we going to do?"

"Wonyoung," Wooyoung cautioned, "I'm warning you, for our sake and yours, you had better come up with a good plan... and fast, please."

"Or else Mom and Dad will found out that you disobey them in helping San Oppa's parents and you almost killed his Mother. Would you like that, my dear twin sister?"

 Would you like that, my dear twin sister?"