* wrong tapel

Half an hour later, Wooyoung flew into his sister's room, waving the tape in his hand

Half an hour later, Wooyoung flew into his sister's room, waving the tape in his hand. "Wony! I got it!" Wonyoung was lying on her bed, absorbed in Jo Yuri's Love Signs.

"You got it?" she said excitedly.

"It's perfect!" Wooyoung said. "Just what we needed."

Wonyoung jumped on her bed and squealed. "Let's mail it right now."

"Wony, no offense, but I think this time we should drive it over."

"No offense taken," Wonyoung said with a laugh. "But how are we going to find out where Mrs. Jessie is living?"

"I'll get the address from San. I should call him anyway and fill him in on the plan," Wooyoung said.

"You prepare the package, Okay?"

Soon Wooyoung and Wonyoung were speeding through the Angelwood in the Jeep, their spirits high as they made their way across town to Mrs. Jessie's house. They had turned the radio to their preferred radio station. Wonyoung was singing along with the music, hyped up with excitement.

"Hey, Wony, why don't we just turn off the radio?" Wooyoung teased. "I can't hear your singing over the music."

"Okay, I get the point," said Wonyoung, switching to a low hum. She sat back in her seat, the wind whistling past them, whipping her hair all around her head.

"Hey, Wony." Wooyoung said.

"Hmm?"

"You've got the tape, right?"

"Here it is," Wonyoung said, grabbing the mini-cassette from the dashboard and holding it up proudly. "It's all here, all the evidence we could ever want, crammed into this little, mini, itty-bitty tape."

"Recorded and preserved for posterity," Wooyoung said, grinning.

"Hey, Woo," said Wonyoung, suddenly hit by a worrisome possibility. "What happens if Mrs. Jessie is home when we get there?"

"She won't be," Wooyoung reassured her. "San said she's not getting home from the hospital until late tonight."

"Well, that's good," Wonyoung said.