you're soaking! i'm drenched

"Heyi

"Heyi..." Wooyoung hissed at his sister's ear. "Get up! It's time."

"Five AM..." Heyi grumbled, squinting at her alarm clock. "Whose idea was this, anyway?" She sat up slowly and hit the button on her alarm clock automatically, knocking the clock off the bedside table. The clock fell to the floor with a loud clatter. Heyi groaned and dropped back into bed, burrowing under the covers.

"Come on, Heyi." Wooyoung urged, retrieving the alarm clock and setting it on the nightstand. "San will be here any minute."

"I don't think I slept at all last night," Heyi said, making another effort to sit up. She had been completely wired after her meeting with Yunho. The double espresso hasn't helped.

"Do you want me to make you a cup of coffee?" Wooyoung offered.

"I don't even want to think about coffee." Heyi said, stretching her arms above her head and rubbing her eyes.

"She's up! She's sitting!" Wooyoung teased.

"So bright and cheery at this hour," Heyi muttered, sliding her long legs onto the floor and standing up. She made her way groggily to the bathroom to wash up. In the bathroom, Heyi stared at herself in the mirror. Her normally glowing smooth face was pale and puffy, and her hair was standing on end. She groaned and picked up her toothbrush.

"Here, wear this." Wooyoung said when she emerged, handing her a pile of clean clothes.

"I can't believe I'm up at five o'clock in the morning for Choi San. I must be getting soft in my old age." Heyi griped as she pulled on a pair of jeans and a heavy gray sweatshirt and slipped her feet into a pair of white tennis shoes. She grabbed her keys from her dresser and shoved them in her pocket. Wooyoung handed her a hairbrush.

"San owes me big-time," Heyi grumbled, running the brush hastily through her hair.

"Come on, Heyi, let's go," Wooyoung said, taking her arm and leading her out the door. They made their way carefully downstairs, speaking in hushed voices.

"How did I ever let myself get talked into this?" Heyi complained as they crept down the stairs.

"Heyi!" Wooyoung whispered. "Keep your voice down!"

They inched cautiously across the living-room carpet and pulled back the curtains to check for San.

"No San," said Wooyoung, peeking out the window. "Hey, it looks like it's going to rain. Maybe this means the heat wave's finally breaking."

"Nothing like lovely sunny Antipolo at five in the morning," said Heyi, looking out at the overcast day. The sky was dark and stormy, threatening with big black rain clouds, and the sun was hardly in evidence at all.

"Yeah," Wooyoung said. "Perfect weather for espionage."

"We're going to get soaked." Heyi sighed, plopping herself down on the bottom step of the staircase. Wooyoung rummaged hastily in the coat closet and grabbed one of Shinhye's scarves and a battered old overcoat that his father had worn in college. "Here," he said, holding them out. "Take a pick."