capricorns are perfect for leos

"

"...and then a police officer accused her of tampering with the mail and took her down to the station," Heyi said in a low voice to San, updating him on the previous evening's events during lunch on Tuesday.

"He took her in?" San said in a disbelieving tone.

San and Wooyoung were sitting in the cafeteria, waiting for Heyi with her usual lunchtime crowd. This meant they had to suffer through Chanty and Rei's new found belief in astrology.

Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul or Ten for short, the class gossip, was sitting across the table from them, chattering away merrily with Kim Jungwoo and his best friend, Kim Doyoung.

Wooyoung looked at Ten anxiously and drew his head closer to San's. San didn't want anybody to know what they were up to, and if Ten got hold of the news, it was sure to travel through the school like lightning.

"Yeah," Wooyoung continued, lowering his voice. "My Dad had to go down to the station to talk the policeman out of pressing charges."

"How could she mess up something as simple as mailing a letter?" San asked, exasperated.

"Planetary alignment, I suppose," Wooyoung responded humorously. He didn't tell San that Heyi actually had blamed the evening's events on Mercury. "Besides, that was a Heyi thing to do."

"Geez, you'd think-" San began.

Chanty's voice cut through their conversation. "Hey, you guys look pretty cozy over there," she said insinuatingly.

Wooyoung was well aware that Chanty knew all about the kiss between San and Wooyoung at the pool party Saturday night, as did most of the junior class.

'It was the juiciest morsel of information to hit the gossip channels in a long time.' Wooyoung thought ruefully.

He could just hear Chanty and Chenle hashing it through: "Not only are San and Wooyoung the most unlikely pair at Angelwood High," she imagined them saying, "but conventional, conservative Jung Wooyoung acted entirely out of character."

Thinking about it made the blood rush to Wooyoung's face. He took a deep breath and looked straight at Yena. "Did you have something to say to us, Maria Chantal Videla?" he asked in a controlled voice.

"No, no, just making a little remark," said Chanty innocently.

"Well, maybe you should keep your little remarks to yourself," San said, his voice harsh.

"My oh my, we're defensive today, aren't we?" said Chanty huffily. "It's getting obvious guys. Try hiding it again."

Annoyed with the conversation, San turned away and surveyed the tables around him, looking for Mingi. Mingi had been sitting with Chanty and Rei, but he had pointedly left the table when San and Wooyoung had arrived. He saw him sitting a few tables away, talking quietly with some members of the girls' tennis team. After he had transferred from Fix On High, Mingi had become the new star of the Angelwood High team. San tried to catch his eye, but he steadfastly avoided his gaze.