* no cosmic attraction of opposites

"It was a complete nightmare," said Yena, recounting her date with the skater, Park Sunghoon in the lunchroom

"It was a complete nightmare," said Yena, recounting her date with the skater, Park Sunghoon in the lunchroom. Wonyoung, Rei, and Chaewon were huddled around her, eager to hear all the details.

"You're kidding!" exclaimed Rei excitedly. "I thought you two would be perfect for each other!"

"Bad karma," Yena said, waving a hand dismissively.

"Where did you go?" asked Chaewon.

"I mean, can you believe it?" Yena said. "We went to Vikings Luxury Buffet!"

"I love Vikings Luxury Buffet," Wonyoung interjected, thinking what an impossible snob Yena was. "My family goes there all the time."

"Well, so do I. But, I mean, Buffet for a First date? Did you know what the fuck he ordered for the both of us?" Yena scoffed. "I ate four variants of appetizer. A potato salad. Threebvariants of desserts. Six variants of main dish. Beef teppanyaki add-ons and one house blend ice tea."

"Whoa… that's a lot. But it's a buffet. What did you expect?" Wonyoung asked. She's complaining about the food but they are at the famous Vikings Luxury Buffet. Wooyoung would be glad if Yeosang will bring him there. She thought. Even though Wooyoung eats a lot, he always maintain his body.

"You don't understand! I'm on a diet and then he will feed me like a pig?! I badly wanna take out those but it's not allowed. And now I'm crying because I have these fats on my belly. I don't wanna looked like Ursula at the upcoming prom!" Yena cried on Chaewon's shoulder.

"So, what did you talk about?" asked Rei.

"What did we talk about? We talked about Park Sunghoon, that's what," Yena said in a disgusted tone. She changed her mood in a second. Crazy. "He just went on and on about himself for hours! His face, his love for skating, his money, that one junior whom he was simping. I couldn't get a word in."

"I can see why you didn't like him," said Wonyoung, smiling slyly. It would be torture for Yena not to be able to talk about herself.

"What an utter bore," said Yena disdainfully. "I've never met anyone so pretentious and self-centered in my life."