* had he found his soul mate?

Yunho sat in his car after school, waiting nervously for Wolyoung to appear

Yunho sat in his car after school, waiting nervously for Wolyoung to appear. He bit his lip anxiously, wondering if the tall, blond-haired guy he'd seen her is her boyfriend. He figured he must be sure they acted like it. But he couldn't help seeing if he had a chance with her no matter how small. She's so beautiful and vibrant, he thought.

How could she ever be interested in someone as awkward and shy as I am?

But then he reminded himself of her clumsiness. She's a human being, just like you are. Yunho reassured himself. He remembered how he had caught her with her hand stuck in the mailbox, how she had locked herself in her locker, how her skirt had flown up in the parking lot. He smiled. She was so endearing. He felt as though he knew her already. Just then Wolyoung showed up, chewing gum and sporting Ray Bans. She opened the door before he could reach over and hopped in the car.

"Hey, Yunho, how's it going?" she asked coolly. "I'm on Calico Drive."

"Hi, Wolyoung." Yunho smiled at her hesitatingly.

Wolyoung raised her face to the sun through the sunroof and closed her eyes. "Long day, huh? Man, school can be such a hassle."

Yunho stared at her in bewilderment. Where was the unassuming, clumsy girl he was expecting, the girl full of life and energy? Who was this cool, collected bore sitting next to him?

"Thanks for the flowers," Wolyoung said distantly.

"Nice gesture. I was a little surprised at first, but then I realized you were just being sarcastic with the clumsiness stuff. Playing on the twin thing, I guess."

"Uh, you're welcome," said Yunho, thoroughly confused.

"So, how's it going in Angelwood?" asked Wolyoung, making inane small talk. "Enjoying the place?"

"Uh, yeah, nice weather," said Yunho.

"Wanna listen to some tunes?" asked Wolyoung, cracking her gum.

"Oh, sure, good idea," said Yunho awkwardly. He reached for the radio dial and flipped it on.

"Do you have any preferences?" Wolyoung inquired.

"Oh, no, whatever you like," said Yunho agreeably.

"How 'bout My Chemical Romance?" said Wolyoung, turning the knob deftly to the station. Instantly blaring heavy-metal music filled the car. "Cool song!" she said, tapping her foot along with the jarring music.

"I'm glad you like it," said Yunho, forcing a smile.

Wolyoung closed her eyes again and leaned back in the seat, basking in the sunshine coming in through the window and humming along to the music. Yunho drove in silence, gripping the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles turned white.

"Well, I think this is it," he said, pulling up in front of the Jang's split-level house on Calico Drive. Wolyoung opened her eyes and straightened up.

"Hey," she said, "how did you recognize the house?"

"Oh, I remembered it from the day you were... you were, uh, you know, caught in the mailbox," Yunho said, smiling over at her.

Wolyoung looked at him with a puzzled look on her face. "Caught in the mailbox?" She looked at him as though he were crazy, then shrugged, seeming to dismiss the thought. "Oh, really?" she said, jumping out of the car. "Thanks for the lift. See ya!"

Yunho stared after her, perplexed. Suddenly it dawned on him. Playing on the twin thing, she had said. He had the wrong twin! It was Wonyoung, he was in love!

Just then the front door opened and Wonyoung bolted out, a set of car keys jangling in her hands.

"I'm taking the Jeep," she yelled back into the house. "I'm going over to San's house to study. Be back soon!" Wonyoung ran down the front stoop and stumbled on the bottom step, somersaulting neatly across the lawn.

Yunho opened the door, meaning to help her, but she was already up and dusting herself off, apparently unhurt. Shaking her head ruefully, Wonyoung skipped down the lawn to the sidewalk, but stopped suddenly at the sight of Yunho's car. He smiled and waved at her, gunning the engine. Wonyoung waved back and turned toward the house. "Bye, Wolyoung!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. Then she ran quickly to the Jeep, got in, and roared off.

Aha, Yunho thought, caught in the act! He smiled to himself as he drove down peaceful Calico Drive. So Wonyoung had been posing as Wolyoung to hide her embarrassment. And playing it cool to cover her awkwardness. Now Yunho was even more intrigued than before. Wonyoung was quirkier than he had thought. Suddenly it hit him, Wonyoung was just like him. After all, hadn't he spent his life hiding his shyness by pretending to be cool-walking slowly, saying little, keeping to himself? Obviously Wonyoung was doing the same thing. Had he found his soul mate?

 Had he found his soul mate?