The Start of Something New

"Wow, that was...graphic." I was shocked at the images and details on everything. I had no idea what I was walking into. 

"Haven't you seen it before?" Eddie asked. I shook my head, which he gasped. His arm stayed around my shoulders as we walked back to the torturous trap that he called a car. "What? Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I don't know. I didn't think it was going to be that big of a deal." I stated sheepishly. 

"Not a big deal? Ugh, (Y/L/N), you're killing me." I blushed at this and got back into the passenger seat after he opened the door for me. "Hey, you don't mind if we stop at my place before I take you home, do you? I forgot something that I was going to give you there. And before you ask, it's a surprise."

"Fine." I joked. Eddie smiled and drove off. I was back to gripping the handles with every bit of strength I had in me. It wasn't a long drive, thankfully, to his house. 

Eddie kept his gentlemen ways and opened every door for me to enter his trailer. He kept apologizing for the mess, blaming it on his uncle who he lived with, then disappeared into his room. I stood there awkwardly in silence as I waited. My brain took that chance to think back to the movie and how his arm tightened around me every time I would jump. I remembered the way his breath felt on my ear when he asked me if I wanted some popcorn. Of course, the question wasn't hot, but the way his breath tickled me and ran shivers down my spine. He was so close to me, reminding me of our heated make out from the morning after the party. 

"Sorry to make you wait." Eddie brought me out of my thoughts as he walked up to me. His hands were behind his back, making me wonder what he was hiding. He whipped his hand around from his back and held out purple wildflowers. "I know it isn't much, but I didn't have that much time to go get you flowers and I saw them on the side of the road and-" I cut Eddie's rambling off by grabbing his jacket and pulling him down to meet my lips. 

Like last time, the kiss started off sweet, but soon became needy. Not long into the kiss, our tongues began their dance once more. My hands tangled themselves into the back of his curls as I felt his hands rest on either side of my face. The cool metal of his rings felt amazing on my burning cheeks. 

Eddie reached under my thighs and pulled me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. To catch my breath, I left sloppy kisses down his neck. I felt Eddie's chest heave faster as he groaned in pleasure, tilting his head to the side so that I could have more access. I pulled at the hem of his shirt, showing more skin, and kissed his collarbone. "Fuck." That must have pushed him off the edge, because next thing I knew he was walking us somewhere, which ended up being his bedroom. 

He sweetly laid me on the bed, never leaving me as I brought my lips back up to his. The kiss was more aggressive, both of us wanting more as we started roaming our hands over each others bodies. Eddie suddenly jerked away from me and quickly started removing his leather jacket and then his shirt as I joined him, removing my sweater. He looked down at my always hidden skin being out in the open. His eyes darkened as he gave me a hungry look.

"You're so beautiful." Eddie shook his head in amazement, making me turn redder than before, then came back down onto me. He crashed his lips onto mine, kissing me for a minute before moving down my neck. I moaned as I gripped his shoulders. Once he got to my breasts, he kissed around and reached one hand behind my back, making me arch so that he could reach the hooks of my bra. Eddie knew what he was doing as he pulled my bra off in one swift movement. I gasped at the cold air hitting me making Eddie smirk up at me before throwing my bra to the side and bringing his lips back down onto my skin. I felt the swirl of his tongue on me as he met with my breasts, holding one as he kissed the other, then vise versa. 

I felt breathless from his mouth as he moved further south, stopping at my pants line. Eddie looked up at me for permission and I nodded. I was nervous, but I wasn't going to stop what was happening.