The Snow Ball (Pt.2)

(Y/N)'s POV

"Mrs. Wheeler! What are you doing here, beautiful?" I went around the punch table and gave her a big hug. We had only been here for maybe an hour and I was tipsy. I wasn't going to drink anymore and sober up for the night so that I could drive us all home, but I mean I wasn't going to stop Eddie pouring shots down my throat. 

"Hey, sweetie. Are you having fun?" She looked down at me with a bit of concern, but kept a big smile on her face. 

"I'm having so much fun!" I yelled over the music. "The night is still young, though." I gave her a wink and ran away. I have no idea what that was or why I did that, but it happened and I'm just going to pretend it didn't. 

As I slowed my movements and started my walk towards Nancy, my arm was grabbed and someone yanked me to the side. I yiped in surprise and turned around to see a very tipsy Eddie. His hair was now pulled back and tied into a low bun, stirring some very exciting feelings inside of me. 

"Where you going, beautiful?" He smirked down to me as he leaned against the side of the closed in bleachers. His hands were lightly gripping my arms as he pulled me closer to his body. 

"I'm going to dance, duh." I told him, giggling as he gave me a goofy grin. 

"Well, don't go too far because I want a dance later." Eddie then leaned down and kissed me. I stretched my neck up, pushing my lips tighter against his. "I love you, (Y/N)." Even in the dark of the room, I can see all the love that shined behind his eyes. 

"I love you much more, Mr. Munson." I scrunched up my nose towards him as he gave me an amusing look. 

"Darling, I-"

"Munson, let's go." Eddie's head turned to look at the voice beside him. It was James, a known druggie that was always bothering Eddie for more. 

"Don't you see that I'm in the middle of something with my girl?" Eddie stood up straight as he glared at James. He threw his hands up in the air and walked out of the gymnasium side doors beside the both of us. The cold wind came rushing in, making me shiver. "Are you cold, darling?"

"I'm fine." I looked back up at him and he gave me a concerned look as he took his jacket off, wrapping it around my body instead. I stood still as he brought his hands up to my cheeks, lightly cupping them as he left one last kiss on my lips. 

"I'll be back." Eddie whispered against my ear. I nodded and watched as he curled up his sleeves at the same time walking outside to meet James. My eyes widened as my brain put that image of Eddie on repeat in my mind. His hair pulled back into a bun, his jacket off, his sleeves up, all while in a suit. 

After snapping out of it, I lightly banged my head against the bleachers, trying to push the dirty thoughts out. Not right now, please. I'm begging my hormones to go away, knowing if I let them win then I will definitely do something I'll regret, which is take him wherever I could and have the possibility of getting caught or possibly expelled. 

"What are you doing?" I stopped my head, halfway to another hit to the bleachers, and turn to see an amused Mike. 

"Just dancing, ya know? It's the cool new move. Keep up, Wheeler." Mike rolled his eyes, making me shrug my shoulders in response. 

"Well, I mean since Eddie is out, do you maybe want to dance?" Mike scratched the back of his head as he asked me. I smirked over at him, knowing I would never let him live this down. 

"Michael Wheeler wants to dance with me?" I placed my hands on my chest, smiling up at him. I loved teasing him. He was like a little brother to me, so it was always fun.