A Winter Wonderland (Pt.1)

"Why are you so smiley today?" I giggled over at him as I dried my hair. Eddie walked over and stood behind me, kissing my head and looking at us in the mirror. 

"What? I can't smile at the love of my life?" He faked like he was offended. I blushed a deep red and rolled my eyes playfully. 

"I guess." I gave in while giggling again. Eddie turned me around and gave me a big kiss before telling me that he would be right back. "You better not go outside with your wet hair!"

"Yes, ma'am." Eddie called back before walking out of my bedroom door. I smiled and shook my head as I finished getting ready. I couldn't get fully ready, since I was told that I would be given a "special sweater," so I had to wait patiently. 

"Alright, darling, everything is ready to go." Eddie walked over with a huge smile and brought me into his chest. "Ugh, I just love you so much."

"Stop it, you're making me blush." I giggled. I was in the best mood I've been in so long, which is ironic with how this morning has been going so far. "But I love you." 

"Of course you do." Eddie looked down at me with those deep dimples that I could never get enough of. I stuck out my tongue, making him chuckle. "Oh, I almost forgot!" He went under my bed and grabbed a Macy's bag out, setting it onto my bed. Eddie gave me a goofy grin before reaching into the bag and pulling out the ugliest Christmas sweater I have ever seen.

"What's this?" I asked nervously as I raised my eyebrows at him. 

"We're all wearing ugly sweaters. It goes with the plan, don't worry." Eddie smiled. "Oh, look, I got us matching ones." 

"You're too cute." I shook my head with a smile. 

"Put it on, come on. I want to see." Eddie looked like he was ready to jump up and down in excitement as he waited for me to put on my sweater. I slipped the sweater over my head and looked down at it as I blushed in embarrassment. "You are so adorable." 

"Put yours on." I tried to change the subject as I turned even more red from the compliment. I couldn't help but feel nervous with how the day was going to go. Eddie was acting very different, in a good way, of course, but it was strange. 

"How do I look?" Eddie posed for me, making me laugh. 

"Sexy." I winked. Eddie chuckled and stepped towards me, grabbing my face in his hands and kissing me. I wanted to melt from his warm touch, but he pulled back too soon. 

"Let's go!" He cheerfully said as he blindfolded me. 

"Are you sure this is necessary?" I complained. 

"Yes, now hush." I stuck out my tongue at him, making him chuckle again before grabbing my hand and guiding me out of my room. As we walked down the stairs, I could hear Christmas playing, making my heart flutter from the warmth that came from the already set mood. 

"Chrissy, please, I hate this." I heard Luke complain as we made our way through the kitchen, I suppose. I only knew from the direction that Eddie was pulling me. 

"You only have to wear it for a little bit longer. Now stop itching." Chrissy warned him. 

"But I'm itchy!" He sounded like he was ready to cry, making me laugh quietly. 

"What? Do you have crabs or something?" 

"Michael!" Nancy yelled. 

"What?" Mike complained. 

"That's disgusting." Nancy complained as some others laughed. 

"Karma's coming for you, Wheeler. She's got her sights set on you." Luke warned Mike.