A Winter Wonderland (Pt.2)

*quick note: I'm adding in a band that's not from the 80's, so just imagine they are please and thank you <3*

"Eddie." I whined. "Eddie, no." 

"You'll be fine. Just trust me." Eddie told me as he gave me a slight push, sending me on my way. I sucked in a breath and tried to stand up straight, but I was too scared. Instead, I leaned forward and made my balance worse. 

"You've got this!" Will cheered me on. I looked over to him giving me a thumbs up at the same time that El ran into him and pulled him down onto the ice. I laughed as they tumbled to the ground and shook my head. As I turned my head back around, I ran into whoever stood in front of me. I was about to fall back, but they caught my arm and pulled me up. 

"See? I told you I would catch you." Eddie winked. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned back to where he was standing before. 

"How did you get over here so fast?" I asked him. 

"Darling, you were moving as slow as a slug. I think Juliet did circles around the rink twice by the time you reached me." Eddie smirked. 

"Well, it was a long distance." I stuck out my tongue.

"It wasn't even ten feet." Eddie corrected me as he laughed. 

"Whatever." I smiled. Eddie grabbed both of my hands and pulled me along with him as he skated backwards. "You're such a show off." 

"Hey, I mean I can let you go." Eddie joked as he tried to pull his hands away from me, but I tightened my grip and pulled him closer to me. This made him laugh before kissing my head and carrying on. 

"Come on, Dustin." Juliet hollered as she dragged him around the rink.

"Just hold on." Dustin squeaked as he tried to keep up with her fast skating. 

"El." I turned my head to see Mike freaking out as she giggled and watched him struggle. He was gripping onto the side bar for dear life, begging for El to help him, but she just laughed, making me laugh. 

"(Y/N), look!" I turned to see Nancy showing off her twirling and skating tricks. I huffed out a breath and gave her a look. 

"Really?" I laughed.

"Yeah." Nancy winked at me.

"She's never going to learn if you don't let her spread her wings and fly!" Chrissy came out of nowhere and snatched me away from Eddie. Nancy smiled and grabbed my other arm. 

"Eddie, help me." I gave him a look, but he just shrugged and mouthed 'sorry.'

"It's time to learn, little chicken." Chrissy patted my head as she stood behind me. "Fly little bird!"

"Chickens don't fly!" I screamed as she gave me a hard shove. 

"They don't?" I heard Chrissy question herself as I reached my arms out, making sure I was prepared for when I fell. 

"It's just like roller skating. Move your feet like this." Lucas came up beside me and helped show me the movements. I tried to do just that, but instead of looking like his skating, I was wobbling around. 

"There you go. Keep trying." Max was on my other side cheering me on. I took this encouragement from both as the emotional boost I needed and stood up straighter, skating the correct way for once. "Eddie, look!"

"That's my girl!" Eddie cheered, making me blush as I smiled over at him. 

"Aww, my heart." Luke joked as he placed his hands on hi chest in a heartfelt way. "You two are just adorable."