Harlow's Diner

Y/N's POV

"Eddie." I whisper into his ear, hoping he would hear me. "Eddie, wake up."

He responded with a groan, his eyes still squeezed shut. I rolled my eyes and tried saying his name again, but he ignored me. I know he can hear me, he just chooses not to say anything. 

An idea popped into my head at that moment and I went with it. I moved the comforter down and slid my leg over his waist before sitting myself up on top of him. I rested my hands on his chest, almost lost in my dirty thoughts as I looked at his tattoos. My hands had a mind of their own as they ran down his stomach.

Eddie groaned again and moved his hands up my thighs, gripping my hips. I smirked before leaning down and kissing his collarbone. His grip tightened for a second before he moved his hands over to my ass and squeezed. I playfully moaned into his ear before kissing it. That was when Eddie slithered his hands up my body and grabbed my face between them, forcing me to kiss him. I smiled into the kiss and kept my hands on his stomach as I grinded into him. This grabbed Eddie's attention and he quickly sat up, gripping the back of my neck as he kissed me harder. 

"Eddie-" He wouldn't let me speak. His lips distracted me as they moved down to my breasts. His teeth slightly tugged as his tongue ran circles, causing me to lose my thoughts and lean back to give him more access. "Eddie." I practically moaned from the way he was making me feel, but I was trying to stay focused and grab his attention. I grabbed his face between my hands, making him look me in the eyes. Eddie gave me a lazy look as he waited for what I had to say. 

"Yes, darling?" He asked as he rested his chin on my chest, staring up at me.

"I'm hungry." I giggled as he tried to go back down to my breasts, but I pulled his face back up. 

"So am I." Eddie stated as he went back to what he was doing earlier. 

"Eddie, I'm serious." I made him look at me again, but this time he threw his body back onto the bed in an annoyed way. His hands left my body and went straight to his eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them. I bit my lip as I watched his arms flex perfectly in the sunlight from the window. My dirty thoughts were back in my head as I thought about his muscles.

My eyes trailed up to his hands and I watched as they, too, flexed. The thought of Eddie's hand around my throat teased me and made me confused since I've never thought that way with anyone else. 

"Are you alright, darling?" Eddie's voice brought me back to the real world. 

"Yeah." My voice cracked a small amount, making me blush. I cleared my throat and tried again, "yeah, I'm fine." Eddie gave me a questionable look before nodding. 

"What are you hungry for?" Eddie asked me as his eyes trailed down my naked body sitting on top of him. His hands soon followed his eyes, rubbing every inch of me that he could touch. 

"Um, I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders, not being able to think straight. "Are you hungry for something specific?" 

"I could name a few things." Eddie smirked up at me before licking his lips. I felt the warmth between my legs grow, making me slightly squirm from the sexual tension building up inside of me. I blushed and looked away to gain my composure back. 

"How about we try Harlow's Diner? I haven't been there yet." I tried distracting us both. I would love to lay in bed all day, scratching at one another like hungry animals, but I could feel how sore I was between my legs and knew I should give myself a break. 

"That sounds perfect." Eddie smiled up at me and pushed a hair behind my ear before pulling me down to his lips. He kissed me slowly and sweetly. I smiled even wider as I cupped his face between my hands and deepened the kiss. Suddenly, we hear a noise from outside like a car door shutting. "Oh, shit, I think my uncle's here."