Thanksgiving (Pt.1)

"Time to get up, darling." Eddie groaned as I felt him shake the bed from his stretching. 

"No." I whined as I turned on my side. I pulled the covers up higher to keep myself warm from the cold. Eddie chuckled and opened up the comforter, joining me inside of the warmth. I felt him spoon me from behind as he kissed my head. 

"Ah, this is nice." Eddie sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in closer. "I'll give us five more minutes." I nodded and fell back asleep for those five minutes. 

"(Y/N)." I woke up again to Eddie calling out my name, almost in a sing-song voice. I groaned again and grabbed the comforter, throwing it over my head this time. "Ow." I accidentally punched Eddie in the face from the force I used. I felt bad for what I did, but I kept my hidden position underneath the blankets. 

"You just punched me in the mouth and you won't kiss it better?" Eddie joked. "How rude." 

I grunted before turning my body around to face him. I looked up and watched as he touched his lip in the spot I'm guessing I hit him at. I reached my hand out into the cold air, grabbed his face, and quickly pulled him down for a kiss. 

"It still hurts." Eddie complained as I shoved my head back into the blanket. 

"Leave me alone." I mumbled. 

"No, thanks." I let out another groan. "I'd rather annoy the hell out of you than leave you alone." 

Eddie grabbed the comforter and let himself in once more, but this time laid on top of me. I peeked up at him through one of my eyes, almost jumping from how close his face was to mine.

"Good morning, beautiful." Eddie smiled as both of my eyes opened. I tried to fight my own smile as I closed my eyes once more. "No, let me see your gorgeous eyes!" Suddenly, Eddie started to peel my eyes open. 

"Eddie, stop!" I giggled. 

"Only if you open them up." 

"Fine." I opened my eyes and saw the biggest grin on his face. 

"You're so pretty." Eddie leaned down and rubbed his nose on mine. 

"Pretty ugly." I laughed as Eddie frowned at me. 

"Don't call my girlfriend ugly." 

"Well, I mean-" Eddie cut me off by standing up, taking the comforter with him. "No!" I tried to curl my body up into fetal position as I started shivering. 

"Say that you're pretty." 

"I'm pretty." I gave in instantly. I needed the warmth back. 

"Say you're beautiful." 

"Eddie."

"Say it."

"I'm beautiful."

"Now, say you're gorgeous."

"Come on!" 

"I want to hear it."

"I'm gorgeous." A smile spread across my face as I looked up at his goofy grin. 

"Thank you." Eddie dropped back down, this time the comforter wasn't over our heads. Instead, Eddie's hair formed a curtain around our faces as we stared into each other's eyes. "Happy Thanksgiving."

"Happy Thanksgiving, goofball." I gave him a quick peck on the lips, making him gasp with a big smile.

"A kiss? For me?" I nodded my head and giggled. Eddie suddenly leaned down and attacked my neck as he tickled my sides.