Hungry Like The Wolf

(Y/N)'s POV

Today was extremely boring. I was stuck with Keith my whole shift and listened to him complain about everything under the sun. I just nodded and hummed in response every time he would ask if I was listening as I tried my to seem busy the best I could. I didn't want to hear about his games or how he couldn't land a date with every girl he's ever met. It was exhausting. 

I almost ran out of the store as soon as my shift was over. I had never been more excited to leave work than after today. I sighed as I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home. I was going to be completely alone again tonight. Everyone I asked was busy with something, so I tried to think of what I could do. Maybe order some pizza and try that movie thing again. That sounded fine enough. 

Once I got home, I walked up to the door and pulled out my key, twisting the lock, but it was already unlocked. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared down at it. I'm guessing Juliet didn't lock it when she left. I shrugged before opening the door and walking into the darkness. I took my snow covered coat off and hung it up on the coat rack before turning around and flipping the light on. 

"Surprise!" 

I screamed in shock as I held my chest, feeling as if I were having a heart attack. Looking around, I slowly started to recognize the many faces. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I laughed. 

"We're here for the party." Max smiled. 

"Party?"

"Yeah, we, well really Eddie, decided to put together a party for you. We thought you deserved it." She shrugged like it was no big deal. My eyes teared up as I glanced over at Eddie who smiled shyly over at me. 

"That's so sweet of you guys. I-" I started, but was cut off soon after. 

"No need for a speech. Let's get this party started!" Mike interrupted. Everyone cheered with him, making me laugh. The group all started to do their little tasks like shutting off the lights, turning on the disco ones, pouring shots. I could already tell this was going to be an amazing night. 

"I hope you don't mind." Eddie shyly said as he stood in front of me. 

"Not at all." I smiled before pulling him down to kiss me. I felt him smile against my lips before pulling back and showing me those dimples. 

"Good, now go get dressed. We're about to have so much fun." Eddie winked before looking around, making sure no one was looking, and lightly smacking my ass as I walked to the stairs. I giggled from this as he smirked at me. 

I ran up to my room and quickly threw on white pants and a black hoodie that had the Def Leppard lettering on the front of it. After spritzing myself with some perfume, I made my way back down just in time for the next round of shots. 

"Sinclair, I swear I will beat your ass the next time you try that shit!" Steve yelled at Lucas as he ran outside laughing. "These kids are driving me nuts." Steve shook his head. 

"A little alcohol won't hurt them." Luke encouraged over the loud music. 

"What?" I asked in shock as I made my way next to the both of them. 

"Luke, don't be stupid." I turned my head to find Stacy, Luke's sister. "Hey." She smiled over to me. 

"Hey, Stacy. What are you doing here?" I gave her a quick hug before pulling back and smiling at her. 

"Luke told me that you guys were throwing a party and invited me out since I've been 'sulking around too much.'" Stacy laughed from her air quotes as she glanced over at Luke.