Team Work Makes the Dream Work

Steve's POV

"Steve!" I heard Lucas' panicked voice from behind me, making me spin around as fast as possible. 

"What? What's wrong?" I looked at him with wide eyes as he got over to me. He looked stressed as hell, making me worry more. 

"(Y/N) is trying to take her clothes off." Lucas almost cried. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I stared at him. 

"What?" I asked. I wasn't sure if I heard him right. 

"(Y/N)! She's trying to get naked. We've been trying to stop her, but she won't stop." Lucas shivered, most likely from the thoughts running through his head. I wanted to laugh, but in this situation, I decided not to. 

I nodded my head at Lucas before walking around him and over to (Y/N) who was arguing with Dustin as Mike waved his hands at her while shaking his head in disapproval. 

"Just let me do it!" (Y/N) yelled over the music. The band was finished and now loud music was playing over the speakers. Thankfully, no one could really hear what their conversation was or see what what she was doing very well in the darkness. 

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" She whipped around and looked at me in shock before it changed to sadness. 

"I'm going to throw my shirt on stage, duh. Eddie will be appreciative, trust me." (Y/N) went to pull the hem of her shirt up again, but I grabbed her hands. "Hey!"

"No. We are not doing this. Nope." I warned her as I tried to drag her over to the table. 

"Why not?" (Y/N) drunkenly complained. 

"One: he's not even on stage anymore, two: he would not appreciate that at all and would definitely kill me if it happened on my watch, and three: because you don't need to get undressed at a bar full of drunk old men." I pulled her around and sat her on the stool where she grumbled to herself. Her arms crossed over her chest and her eyebrows furrowed in, trying her best to look mad until Nancy came by then she was happy again. 

"Nancy fucking Wheeler." (Y/N) shocked us both as she hopped down on the stool and smirked at Nancy. Sadly, Nancy was also tipsy, so I had to look after both children tonight. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah." Nancy giggled as (Y/N) threw her arm around her shoulders. (Y/N) looked up at me and winked, which confused the hell out of me, before looking at Nancy. 

"You looked hot as hell being a badass this morning." My eyes widened in shock as Nancy laughed. 

"I always look hot as hell, what are you talking about?" Nancy retorted, confusing me more. So, what I'm taking note of is that when they're both drunk they flirt with one another. Great. Nice to know. 

"Very, very true." (Y/N) said before they both giggled. "Want another drink?"

"Yes!" Nancy sounded just as excited as (Y/N). They started their journey over to the bar, but I stopped them both by turning them around. 

"No. No more." I sternly told them. I knew they wouldn't listen to me, but it's always good trying. 

"Hey, guess what, Harrington." (Y/N) caught my attention, so I looked over at her, waiting for her answer. "Oh my god!" She screamed and pointed behind me.

"What? What is it?" I screamed back as I jumped out of the way. I didn't get an answer while searching where she pointed on the floor, so I turned back to them and noticed they ran away. "Shit." 

Luke's POV

I smirked as I walked out of the bathroom, feeling like a million bucks as I went to the bar for another drink. I told the bartender what I wanted as I looked back at the bathroom, watching Chrissy nervously walk out with into the darkness, thinking someone would notice.