The Kidnapping

As soon as I was conscious again, I wanted to go right back to sleep. There was a constant pounding in my head and I was freezing. I could feel my chapped lips start to crack, so I licked them, leaving a small hint of blood on the tip of my tongue. As I did this, I noticed that my mouth was extremely dry. 

I took a moment to try and open my eyes, but I couldn't. There was a blindfold wrapped around my eyes, taking my vision away. I went to lift off the blindfold, but my hands were tied together behind my back. 

Suddenly, my ears caught onto shuffling and the sound of trees above my head. I listened closely to try and figure out where I was. 

There was talking from two males, but they sounded muffled as if they were in another room. Their footsteps became louder as the sound of a door opened and they walked into the room I was in. 

"I think she's awake." 

"Finally."

Suddenly, the blindfold was ripped from my eyes, allowing me to look around at my surroundings. I slightly winced at the light that hit my pupils after not seeing light for a while. 

Once I was stable enough with my vision, I took advantage to learn where I was in case I was able to get out somehow, but I was left confused. Where in the hell was I? It looked like some old cabin that was completely torn apart. 

"Hey, eyes right here. Don't get any ideas." My chin was grabbed aggressively as the person in front of me yanked my head to look at them. I wasn't shocked as I met their eyes, no, I was pissed off. 

"What the fuck." I hissed. 

"Morning, sunshine." He smiled behind his partner in crime, smirking down at me. I was now full of rage as I looked back at the one in front of me. 

"Get your fucking hands off of me or I swear I will rip you apart."

Eddie's POV

I couldn't help my leg from bouncing as I waited for (Y/N) to show up for class. I wanted to know if we were in the clear. God, why was I so stupid? I should've used protection, especially with how last night went. 

I groaned and rested my head on my hands as I tried to push away the memories. School was not the right time or place to be thinking about all that - thinking about her in the red lace as she was handcuffed to my bed, screaming my name...no. I have to distract myself. Maybe, I can try and focus on math. Yeah, math will certainly do the job of turning me off. 

"Wow, Mr. Munson, are you doing work?" My head snapped over to Mrs. O'Donnell as she gave me an amusing look. 

"Yeah, yeah, don't get used to it." I mumbled before turning my attention back to the paper. I tried to remember what (Y/N) told me when it came to these equations. I really just wanted to snap my pencil in half from the aggravation, but I had to use it to distract myself from- hey, it's working! I'm no longer thinking of her legs shaking as she melted into a puddle of moans, trying to rip her way out of the handcuffs to touch me- shit.

The bell rang not long after, letting us know it was time for the next period, which means (Y/N) never showed up for math. Why would she not be here? She's always at class. Maybe she's just not feeling well or got held up in Newspaper. I'll check at lunch I guess. 

(Y/N)'s POV

I spit the blood out of my mouth, after taking another hit, and took a deep breath, wheezing from the cold air twisting into my lungs. I side-eyed the hole in the roof, cursing whoever or whatever made it. 

"It's time to go." 

"Come on, you'll ruin the fun." 

"Andy, I said it's time to go." Jason snapped. Andy rolled his eyes and went to turn around to leave with Jason.

Falling for The Freak (Eddie Munson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें