Making Amends

Eddie's POV

I couldn't help the smile that made its way onto my face as I listened to (Y/N) scream the lyrics to Your Love by The Outfield. She would occasionally look over at me and sing as she held my hand in hers. 

"Pay attention to the road!" I laughed. (Y/N) shook her head side to side and sang louder, ignoring my words. "You're going to crash." 

"Just let me sing to you." (Y/N) whined. I smiled at her and shook my head as she turned the radio up higher. The song finished as we pulled up to the arcade, allowing me to turn down the music. 

"I may have just taken a shower, but I feel like I need to take another one to scrub my ears." I complained in a joking way. (Y/N) rolled her eyes before elbowing my arm. I smiled over at her and kissed her hand before getting out of the car. 

(Y/N) immediately attached herself to my side as we walked up to the door. I gave her a quick peck on the head as she wrapped her arms around mine as I stuffed my hand in my jacket pocket to keep from the cold air. Once we got to the door, I held it open and allowed her to walk in front of me. She thanked me and reached for my hand to hold as we looked around for Juliet. 

"I don't see her." (Y/N) sounded slightly panicked as she dragged me behind her. 

"She must be around here somewhere. Maybe check the bathrooms." (Y/N) nodded and went to look inside, only to come out short handed. I decided to give it a shot and look in the men's restroom, but nothing. 

"I'll ask someone." (Y/N) went to the counter and asked the nerdy looking man if he had seen Juliet. I listened as she described her features along with Max's. The guy shook his head and apologized. "Where could she have gone?" (Y/N)'s hands moved to her hair, pulling slightly at her roots. 

"Darling, calm down, she's fine. Just think of anywhere else we could find her." I rested my hands on her shoulders, hoping that would help her concentrate on where to look next. 

"Maybe next door?" Before I could ask what was next door, (Y/N) grabbed my hand and practically ran out the door. I didn't even get a word in as she pulled me inside where I met eyes with none other than Steve Harrington. 

"(Y/N)?" Steve looked at (Y/N) with worry as she tried to catch her breath. All of a sudden, Max comes out from the back of the store with Robin. 

"Max?" (Y/N) questioned. 

"Oh, shit." Max became nervous, as if she was being caught red handed. 

"Maxine Mayfield, where is Juliet?" (Y/N) crossed her arms and jutted her hip out, looking a little more intimidating. Max gulped and tried to hide behind Robin. 

"Oh no you don't. I don't want her mad at me. Look at her, she's scary!" Robin pushed Max back in front of her as she kept a close eye on (Y/N). "Steve do something." Robin whisper-yelled as she hid behind him. Steve was too caught up staring at me in shock to focus on what was happening. 

"Jeez, dude, what happened to you?" Steve pointed out his chin, looking over my face. I rolled my eyes at him, not really wanting to hold a conversation with the guy who kissed my girlfriend. 

"Steve, where is my sister?" Steve's eyes snapped over to (Y/N) after hearing his name. 

"Um, well-" Steve looked behind him at the other two as they gave him a pleading look. "She's out." 

"She's out?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Yes?" It sounded more like a question. Steve looked around before disappearing underneath the counter, pretending to be busy. 

"Max, Robin, where is she?" (Y/N) was becoming impatient. 

"Juliet made me promise not to tell anyone." Max complained, knowing she would break soon and tell (Y/N) exactly where she was.