Chapter 11. Karmas A Bitch

Kinsley

I jumped out of bed when my ears started to ring.

"IT'S BREAKFAST!! BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME OF THE DAY SO UP, UP, UP!"

My mom yelled and banged two pots together. I groaned as my headache pounded against my skull rapidly.

"MOM! be quiet my head hurts"

"Awe and who's fault was that?" She cooed.

I glared at my mom and she smirked at me banging the pots together some more singing old McDonald. I got off the floor and ran into the bathroom. I grabbed some advil and turned on the sink water. I put some water in my hand and drank it down with the pill.

"Be down for breakfast in five minutes or else I'm coming back! And not alone!"

I heard my door shut and I finally got some peace. I took a quick shower and when I was done I put on some pajama pants and a tank top. I walked down stairs to see that my mom made waffles. I sat down and put whipped cream and blueberry's on them. I looked up and my mom was smiling at me. She's up to something.

"How are you?"

"Fine."

"That's great to hear."

A few moments of silence passed before my mom spoke up.

"Jessica called me this morning and she told me that she found Jayden in the bed with another woman. And I was like "no way." and then she was like "yeah and then he had the audacity to say 'baby it was a mistake and it shouldn't have happened I love you and only you''. Can you believe that kinsley! That why you should stay single. Then I was like 'girl I already warned you about him not my fault you didn't listen-"

I let my face fall into my waffles as I felt my headache getting more worse than it was this morning. Some please stop her from talking!!

Markus

I got my brown briefcase from the back seat and walked towards the front door.

"Mr. Winston."

I turn around to see a guy walk up my drive way.

"Can I help you son?"

'He's the alpha of the territory'

'Really! I didn't notice!'

'Who pissed in your cereal this morning?'

"Mr Winston?"

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"I'm Alpha King and I came here to talk to you and your mate, Kinsley isn't here is she?"

"No, how do you know my daughter?"

"I had you investigated since you guys are on my territory with out my permission."

"Oh right I'm sorry follow me to my office we could talk there."

'Honey the Alpha is here so I need you to be on your best behavior.'

'What does that mean? Should I use a southern accent?'

'What no! Just be on your best behavior.'

I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Honey your home who is this?" My mate said.

"This is Alpha King."

"Welcome to our home."

She shook his hand.

"Thank you, your house is very lovely but if you don't mind I would like to get down to business."

"Right this way."

I walked up stairs with my wife behind me. I opened the door and let them walk in. I sat down at my desk.

"Alpha King can I help you with something?"

"Kinsley is my mate."

'Oh shit well were screwed.'
My wolf Grayson said

"Are you sure your talking about the right Kinsley?"

"Yeah she's short, she has has green/greyish eyes, small petite body and long brown hair."

That's my daughter.

"If you don't mind me asking but where did you meet her." My mate asked.

"I met her at Target."

"Oh okay that would explain why she ran out of the store. She was probably freaked out."

"Yeah I have been noticing how weird she has been acting lately." I added.

She nodded at me and he then continued  speaking.

"If you don't mind me asking but I didn't really feel her wolf why?"

"That because she doesn't have one." I said.

"What do you mean she doesn't have a wolf!" He yelled.

He started to raise his voice at me.

'Don't let him talk to us like that!'

"Don't raise your voice at me this might be your territory but this is still my house!"

He took a few deep breath's.

"Your right I'm sorry."

"It all started when she was fifteen-"

"Well that makes sense I guess."

The tension in the air was making me uncomfortable. I shifted in my chair I can't believe that she found a mate. I have given up on her getting a mate after a few months after she turned eighteen. But I guess that's not the case thanks moon goddess no really great job!

"Mr. Winston."

I looked at him.

"I have been searching and waiting for a mate ever since I was sixteen. Now that I've found her I'm not letting her go. I understand that you have to tell her, so with that being said it's like one right now so around six I will be back to get her. I expect her to know what we are and all of her belongings packed. If you don't give me what I want their will be a huge problem you don't want!"

He said with venom at the end.

"Yes of course."

He stalked out of my office then I heard the front door shut.

"What are we gonna do we can't just tell her she's a wolf then tell her she has to live with a stranger!!"

"Well what other choice do we have!" I yelled.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

"I'm sorry for snapping on you, I just hoped we could tell her on our own without pressure on us."

"Where is Kinsley?" I asked.

"She went to go hang out with her friend for a few hours."

"When is she coming back?"

"At four."

"And what time is it?"

She looked at her watch.

"One thirty."

I grabbed the keys and a lot of money.

"Come on honey we're going shopping."