Chapter 35. To New Beginnings

3 days later

Kinsley

"Hows everything going...okay... well tell them to get there lazy asses up... the Alpha orders... I will deal with them later."

Bradley yelled on the phone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Is everything okay?"

He turned around and smiled at me.

"Yeah the pack is just being lazy. I swear when we get home their gonna have hell coming their way."

I looked at him and he looked absolutely tired.

"Bradley come lay down you look tired."

I patted the empty spot next to me.

He crawled in bed with me and laid his head on my chest quickly falling asleep. I really am the luckiest girl in the world. I have a mate who loves me dearly and I love him. I can't wait till Bradley and I have kids he's gonna be a great father. My thoughts were cut of buy a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Reagan and Daniel walked in and I held my finger up to lips telling them to be quite.

"I kinda figured that you would be in here." Regan whispered.

They smiled at me.

"Well we got the test results, we thought it was a good idea if you'd to be the first one to see it."

I froze but reached out to grab it. I tore it open and read it. Their my parent this can't be right! I'm the Daughter of the Queen and King of the werewolf world.

"Well what does it say?" Daniel asked.
"I'm your daughter."

They smiled so big at me then Regan even started crying again.

"We will let you get some sleep."

They kissed my forehead and left. I closed my eyes letting darkness take me away.

⚪⚪⚪

I woke up to hearing the sound of the shower shut off. I sat up and Bradley walked out with a towel around his waist. I couldn't help but stare at his body the way how the water dripped down triceps. Down to his abs and to his 'V' line that boys was a hot piece of meat I would like to take a bite out of.

"Like what you see?"

I bit my lip and nodded. He growled at me and I giggled. I got up and went to go take a shower.

After I got out I wrapped my purple fuffly towel around my body. Shoot I forgot to get my clothes. I walked out of the bathroom and Bradley was sitting on the bed playing with his phone. He looked up and his eyes kept going from brown to black. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him wrapping my legs around his hips. Thank God this towel is extra long and big or else my you know what would have been out. I heard him growl.

"Why are you doing to me?"

I smiled and kissed his nose lingering it there.

"I want you to mark me."

"What?" He looked confused

"Mark me as yours, I want the whole world to know that I'm yours."

He wasted no time picking me up and putting me on the bed. He kissed my lips hungrily. They found a way to my neck and I moaned as he found my soft spot again. He growled but kept on biting and sucking on my neck. I felt his teeth graze my neck. "hurry up!" I said growing impatient.

He chuckled knowing that I desired him. I felt his teeth pierce into my skin and the pain soon turned into pleasure that had me moaning. He licked the blood clean and looked at me with so much hapinesss.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

He layed on top of me and mumbled into my neck.

"I haven't been this happy in years."

I giggled.

"Yeah me too."

There was a few moment of silence till there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and in walked the queen.

"Dinners on the table I don't know of you guys are hungry."

"Yeah we could eat."

Bradley said and I blushed just because I'm still in my towel. She always catches us at the wrong time.