Chapter 27. Love Is Difficult!!

Kinsley

I groaned as the light blinded me, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. There were flowers everywhere, a huge white teddy bear that said 'I love you' and a huge card that had a photo of Brad and I when we walked down the beach.

The door opened and Bradley walked in with a tray of food.

"You're up."

He set the food down and I eyed it hungrily. There was chocolate pancakes, two eggs, bread with jam and orange juice I dug in. After I was done I patted my stomach

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He set the trey down on the floor and sat back in the chair.

"So when do I get to leave?"
"The doctor should be here soon."

The room fell into an awkward silence.

"Kinsley can we talk?"

I gave him a I'm-not-talking- about-it look I already know where this is leading to I just need to ignore him till the doctor comes so I can go.

"Please Kinsley."

He sounded so vulnerable I had to cave in.

"Fine five minutes."

"I know your mad at me for keeping a really huge secret from you and I'm sorry for that. But in my position how was I supposed to tell you! 'Kinsley we need to talk about your parents well they have basically been living to you their not your real parents your real parents are the king and queen of the werewolf world and I knew for two months now oops sorry' that just didn't seem to sit in my stomach right. I was going to tell you I swear but I just didn't know how to. You wouldn't have believed me even if I told you."

He got up from his seat and sat down in front of me wrapping one arm around my waist. He grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"I afraid to tell you with everything happening so fast between us. I was afraid that you couldn't handle it. That there was a possibility that you would have left me. It scares me every day knowing that you could pack up and leave me at anytime. I don't want that because I waited for you for so long that this is too good to be true. From the moment you ran into me at the store I loved you ever since I laid eyes on you and I don't want that to change."

He gently pressed his lips against mine. I sighed missing the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Okay Kinsley how ar- oh my apologies Alpha I'll come back."

"No it's okay we were just about finished."

He got up and sat back down in the chair.

"Okay sit at the of the edge of the bed please."

I moved to the side.

"Hello Luna I'm doctor Reid I wanna do a quick check up then your free to go."

After she checked me up I got dressed and went to my room ignoring Bradley again. I layed down in my bed thinking about my life there are definitely pros and con's about it. I don't know what to do! I closed my eyes then I soon feel asleep.

Bradley

I guess I really messed up Kinsley just got dressed and left without a glance or a single word. I need to figure out some way to make it up to her I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I walked down the hall to my office. I sat down and started to finish the little bit of pack work I had left.

I leaned back in my chair it's useless I can't finish my work when all I'm thinking about is Kinsley.

"Damn it Kinsley!"

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and James came in.

"Hey man you ok?"

"I guess."

"What's wrong?"

I sighed.

"She still hasn't forgave me yet."

"What do you think you should do to win her back?"

"I have no idea."

"Well If I were you I would give her what she deserves."

"And what's that?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know man figure it out that's your mate."

He half smiled at me then walked out.

What does Kinsley deserve? I got up and left my office and knocked on the door two times before I opened it. She was sleeping with her back towards me. I sat down at the empty side of the bed and moved the her hair out the way.

"Kinsley I love you so much it hurts. I never told you that in this short amount of time together I fell for you like a love sick puppy you are truly an wonderful person. I will do anything and everything it takes for you to forgive me even if it takes years I will never stop loving you Kinsley."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. I went to my bathroom and took a warm shower I stripped my clothes getting in. I let my muscles relax under the water why does love have to be difficult for?

I grabbed the soap bar and started to wash myself after I was done I dried off and put on my boxers. I layed down in the bed with Kinsley pulling her close to me.