Chapter 34. Midnight Night Storms

Kinsley

The sound of thunder and rain hitting the window woke me up from my slumber. I pulled the covers over my head and closed my eyes. I hate thunder storms they scare the crap out of me! It sounded like the thunder was getting closer and louder to my window.

"I HATE YOU THUNDER!!"

I tried to get out of bed but I fell flat on my face

"Owww."

I quickly scurried off the floor and out the door. When I got out to the hallway the thunder seemed to be louder out here and it was creeping looking. The hallways were dark and the only light was from coming the two big window's that the lighting was giving. As the thunder sounds kept on getting louder and louder the harder I knocked on his door a few minutes later he opened the door.

"Kinsley? why are you up it's like three o'clock in the morning." he yawned out.

"Well I umm, well you see I was just wondering-"

I jumped as I heard another sound of thunder, what am I doing? if I tell Bradley that I'm afraid of thunder he will never let me hear the end of this.

"Never mind sorry to wake you up goodnight again."

I turned around and started walking away but he pulled me into his arms.

"Kinsley if you wanted to sleep in here with me because your afraid of thunder all you had to do was just say so."

"I- I don't know what your talking about."

"Yeah ok."

He pulled me into the room and shut the door behind me. I crawled in the covers waiting for him as he went to go use the bathroom. I couldn't help but feel nervous when he took too long don't guys go pee really quick? he came out a few seconds later. He got into the bed with me and wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"Go to sleep now your safe with me."

I closed my eyes listening to the sound of his heart beat.

A few minutes later

I sighed there no use I can't go to sleep. I kept on tossing and turning but not enough to wake up Bradley, I think. Stupid thunder waking me up I was sleeping peacefully till you woke me up. I'm over here up and bradley is sleeping like a baby.

"Bradley are you up?"

What I just had to check just in case I don't want him to hear it yet. I know what you are thinking weren't you just mad at him a few days ago. Yes I was when we got into the argument but I forgave him after the day I was out of the infirmary room. I understand where's he was coming from when he didn't know how to tell me.

"Bradley I understand where you were coming from when you said that you didn't know how to tell me about my parent's. I'm telling you this while your asleep because I'm to scared to say it to you while you're up so I forgive you and I'm sorr-"

"About time you forgave me."

He said looking at me. I put my hand over my heart as it was beating rapidly.

"Jesus Bradley I though you were sleeping."

I said punching him in the arm.

"Owww no! You kept on moving so I couldn't sleep."

I looked away.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to keep you up."

"It's okay, I'm glad you did now don't let me being up stop you now continue please."

I saw love flash in his eyes.

"Right where was I?"

He starred at me intensively.

"I think you were about to say I'm sorry"

"Right, I wanted to say that I'm sorry for saying that I wish you weren't my mate that's not true at all your an amazing guy and the best thing that happened to me and I love you -"

This is the exact reason why I didn't want to tell him to his face. His eyes are making me all mushy inside and I could feel myself losing my words.

"If it wasn't for you being my mate I would have been living a normal life and not knowing about werewolf's and you. I would be still living in the house that my so called 'parents' lived in. I love you so much every time that I see your face it lights up my world. You make me so happy, what I'm trying to say is that I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you."

I let out a breath I didn't know that I held in. I looked all around avoiding looking at Bradley.

"Kinsley."

My eyes snapped to him. His eyes held so much happiness.

"I love you too."

He leaned down and kissed me but it wasn't like our other kisses this one was just different. There were more tingles then before. My body felt all tingly and I liked it, he pulled away and look down at me with an unreadable expression.

"Wow that was amazing."

"Yeah."

He kissed my forehead.

"Now go to bed."

"Way to ruin the moment Bradley."

"Well I could think of two ways we could bring the moment back."

"SLEEPY TIME!!"

I rolled over on my side and as soon as I closed my eyes I fell into a blissful sleep that I opened up with wide arms.