Chapter 14. Why Me?

Kinsley

It's six thirty and Mr. Creepy guy is supposed to be here any minute. If he thinks that I'm just gonna live with him happily then he's wrong! I'm gonna make his life a living hell for taking me away from my parents.

"King dinner is ready."

I got off of my bed and walked down stairs to see that we are having spaghetti and meatballs. I sat down and starting eating.

"So how are you?"

"To be honest I'm really not happy about leaving but if it means that you guys are safe I'm all for it."

"Awww honey we don't want you to go but he has some really good trackers and investigator's so he would have found us no longer then two weeks."

"Yeah I understand."

The room fell silent all you could hear is the sound of forks hitting the plate.

DING DONG

My whole body froze but I started to get butterflies in my stomach. My mom gave me a small smile and walked out. I followed her out the door but instead I walked upstairs. I can't believe he's actually here our first encounter was pretty awkward but I had a feeling this one was gonna be the best one yet. Who knew that one secret could change your life.

Today I found out that I'm a werewolf well half werewolf then I find out that I have a mate and come to find out its Mr. Creepy guy. Not that I have a problem with that but this is just crazy, is not?

'Every time your lips touch another
I want you to feel me, I want you to feel me
Every time you dance with somebody
I want you to feel me, I want you to feel me
Do your days get a little bit lonely?
Nights get a little bit colder?-"

'Hello'

'WHY IN THE HELL DIDN'T TELL ME YOU MOVED'

'Oh hey jess.'

'Don't you oh hey jess me!'

I felt someone walk into my room but I ignored them hoping that whoever it was will go away.

'Ok look I'm sorry for not telling you that I moved I just don't Like saying goodbye and I was planning on visiting out there pretty soon so chill.'

'Oh ok, why did you move?'

'Dad got a promotion.'

'Harper has been asking about you.'

'Harper why?'

'He told me that he kinda has a crush on you.'

'Harper likes me? That's kinda weird-'

My phone got snatched out of my hand and smashed against the wall. I looked at the person who did that.

"That was my phone!"

"You are MINE you understand me!"

He pulled me into his arms and put his head in my neck.

"Dude get off of me!"

I lightly shoved him off of me and he stumbled a little bit. When he looked at me his eyes were pitch black. I slowly started to take steps back in fear of my life.

"Alpha King why don't you follow me to my office and give Kinsley a few minutes to say goodbye to her room."

He sighed.

"All right but when I get back I expect you be ready."

I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and everything around us started to disappear. He was the only thing that mattered right now. Wait what did I just say? He turned around and left the room.

I picked my phone up and put it in the trash great! Their goes all my two hundred and ten contacts. I walked down stairs into the kitchen to see two people at table.

"Mom who's is that?"

"This is James and Aidan Bradley's Beta and Third in command."

"Ok."

Oh so his name is Bradley. I sat on the stool and waited for him I guess.

"Honey."

"Yes."

"What did you do with the jar?"

"Oh, I carefully wrapped it up and put it in my suitcase."

"Well are you gonna drink it?"

"I really don't know a part of me wants to but the other part of me doesn't. I wanna know what it feels like to be one but I also don't want to drink it and not wanna be it anymore."

"Yeah I get it I completely understand there's no rush I just want you to decide before it's to late."

"Yeah I know."

"Are you ready to go?"

My head snapped back to Bradley who was leaning against the wall.

"I guess I just need to go get my luggage."

"No need for that."

He nughed his head and left I'm guessing to go get my bags. I turned back to my Mom so I didn't have to look at him. I felt him staring at me but I refused to look. I seriously can't believe this is happening! I must be dreaming. They came back down and said;

"Ready to go alpha."