Chapter 8. Oh The Troubles

Marleen

'Where are you?'

'I'm checking the perimeter why? Are you okay?'

'Yeah we just need to have a talk'
'About?'

'Kinsley'

'Why is she okay? she's not hurt is she?'

'No'

'Then why do we need to have a talk about her?'

'Just finish what your doing and come home'

I put up my wall and sighed I hate having to keep on lying to my own daughter. She's a werewolf and needs to know about it, until he gets back I played angry birds that games is so addicting!

18 min later

I heard the sliding glass door open and my mate walked in even at fourty- three he's still hot. He sat down across from me.

"Why do we need to talk about Kinsley?"

"Because it's time to tell her."

"No it is not!"

He slightly raised his voice at me but I'm not backing down this time!

"Yes it is she could have already found her mate by now and not even know it! I can't- no I won't hide it from her any longer it's been eighteen years I think she could handle it. I know what's best for m- our daughter."

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"I know It's just if we tell her I don't want her to hate us."
"Oh honey."

I got up and sat in his lap

"She won't hate us knowing our daughter she will just be mad for awhile."

He sighed again.

"We will tell her tomorrow night."

I kissed his cheek and got the keys.

"Where are you going?"

"To go pick up our daughter up from school."

I walked outside and got into my car to get my love bug!

Kinsley

As I was waiting for my mom to come pick me up from school there was giggling to my left. I looked at the orange blonde bimbos pointing and laughing at me.

"If you have a problem say it to my face!"

They just snickered and flipped there hair over their shoulders. They walked away and I rolled my eyes.

I saw her red car pull into the parking lot and she made her way towards me. I opened the door and got in then we were off.

"So how was your first day of school?

"It was alright."

"Did you make any friend's?"

"Yes."

"What are they like?"

"Their cool I guess."

"Ok glad you had fun."

There was a few moments of silence before my mom spoke up.

"Do you want Starbucks?"

My mom asked randomly.

"Yassssss!"

My mom pulled over and searched for a nearby Starbucks. We found one and it was right around the corner. We pulled into the drive-thru and placed our order.

"Welcome to starbucks what can I get you today?"

"Can I get a vinti java chip and a caramel iced coffee with whipped cream."

"That would be 8.50$ at the first window."

We pulled up to the first window and my mom paid her. She handed us our drinks and I drank it happily this is so good!

We pulled out of the drive way and left. I turned on the radio till we got home. I opened the door and walked inside my house.

"Hey dad."

I said as I was going up stairs to my room. I threw my bag on my bed and changed into some sweats and a tank top. I started on my homework.

"Kinsley dinner is ready!"

I moved all the papers off me and made my way downstairs. I sat down at the table and saw that my mom made chicken pasta, salad and garlic bread yummy. I filled my plate and started eating.

"So how was your first day?"

"It was okay."

"Did any boys catch your eye?"

"Dad!" I whined

"What it was a question?"

"But still it's weird when you ask me."

"Aha so somebody did like omg he's so cute right Ashley."

He said as he attempted to sound like me.

"I don't sound like that!"

I threw a garlic bread at his face and laughed. His face looked shocked then mad. He looked at me and smirked. He flung the noodles at me and it landed in my hair.

"My hair!" I yelled

"My hair!" he mimicked me

I grabbed the salad bowl and chucked it at him. He grabbed the chicken and was about to throw it at me.

"Markus Charles Winston if you don't put that chicken down right now!" My mom demanded.

My dad looked at mom and then me I could see the evil wheels turning in his eyes.