Chapter 36. Time To Go

(3 days later)

Kinsley

After dinner brad and I decided to watch 'blindspot' but I'm finding it hard to concentrate because bradley keeps on messing with me like he's grabbing my butt and sucking on my mark.

"BRADLEY IF YOU DON'T FUCKING STOP I'M GONNA CHOP OFF YOUR PENIS!"

He chuckled.

"Now why would you do that, we wouldn't be able to have any pups."

I sighed there's no use I can't get to him! he sucked on my mark and I growled at him.

"Baby girl don't you know its sexy when you do that."

I gulped as he rubbed his hands all over my thighs making me shiver. He kissed my lips climbing on top of me. He looked into my eyes with a lustful look.

His lips crashed onto mine and his tongue plunged into my mouth exploring it. He ripped all my clothes off till I was completly naked he looked at my body hungrily.

"Ohhh baby do you that I'm going to make love to you so hard" he said huskily.

⚪⚪⚪

I opened my eyes hearing the sound of something zipping up. I sat up and covered my chest with the sheets. I saw bradley wearing sweats, a V neck shirt and converse.

"Bradley what are doing? Where are you going?"

Bradley looked at me and sighed. He got up off the floor and sat down in front of me.

"It's the pack they just got attacked nobody was hurt but I need to go back. You should stay here and get to know your parents more. Call me and let me know when you want me to come and get you."

"No I-"

"Kinsley there you parents, they haven't seen you in years stay."

"No we are now fully mated which makes me Luna of the pack. I wanna go, I could always come back to see them please let me go!"

I pouted at him.

"Kinsley don't make that face!" he whined

"Please let me go with you."

I made my voice sound like I was breaking down. His dark chocolate eyes was staring into mines and he sighed wiping away my fake tears.

"Fine you can go. Pack your stuff and be ready in thirty minutes."

He got up and left the room I should be an actress. I went to go take a shower cause I smelt like sex. I grabbed my sweats, a black long sleeve shirt, and my under garments. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I got in and let the hot water relax my muscles. I used my AXE anarchy for her body wash then I did my hair.

After I was finished I got out wrapping the towel around my body. I left my hair down and wet then I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I picked up everything from the bathroom and neatly put it in my suitcase. I did the same thing with my clothes. When I was done I zipped it up and put on my black socks and vans. Bradley walked in and smiled.

"Are you ready to go?"
"Yeah I'm ready."

I picked up my bag off the floor and pulled up the handel.

"Well I talked to the Queen and King and they said that they wish you could stay but they understand why you want to go."

I kept my mouth shut and just looked at him. He walked over to me till he was in front of my face.

"Kinsley why won't you stay?"

I thought about out for a second, why don't I stay? Their my parents after all I should stay and get to know them more. But these last few days I fell like I don't need to. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said;

"Their new people to me they might be my parents but I don't trust them yet. You make me feel safe and if your not here with me I feel unprotected."

He went to go lean in but he was cut off by a knock at the door. He walked towards the door and opened it.

"Sir your truck is ready."
"Okay thank you."

He shut the door and turned towards me.

"Are you ready to go home?"

I smiled and nodded at him.