Chapter 15. New Life

Kinsley

I don't know what's so warm that is next to me but it felt nice. I gripped that thing like my life depended on it. It groaned?! I never heard an object groan! I opened my eyes to see Bradley sleeping. Awe he's looks kinda cute sleeping. I just laid there silently, all you could hear is his light snoring. I really gotta go pee but his big arm is draped over me.

I tried to move his arm off of me key word: Tried

I sighed why won't he let go. I poked his cheek

"Bradley can you move your arm?"

He just stayed asleep seriously dude I just poked your cheek wake up already! I really have to go pee. I don't wanna have to do this but he leaves me no choice. I just hope he doesn't wake up, I carefully slid my leg on the other side of him and pushed my other side up. I was now straddling him almost there king almost there. I carefully put my foot the ground and tried to get my leg to the other side but it slipped.

I smacked into his chest and I know for sure that he's awake so I pretend to be asleep. I feel so stupid right now one leg is under the cover's while the other one is dangling on the side of the bed. He wrapped both of his arms around me pushing me closer to him.

Which is not helping me right now. This is uncomfortable for me, he's still a stranger mate or not. His breathing started to get slower and slower. Fuck, I'm about to piss myself! I pretend to wake up so I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning." He said.

Oh GOD that voice of his is so deep and sexy that's deffinaly gonna be the death of me. I realized that I didn't say anything back he probably thinks I'm some creep now. I blushed and looked away.

"Morning."

He sat up and was leaning up against his elbows, our faces were inches apart but I couldn't find it in myself to move. He leaned closer and his lips captured mine. Sparks erupted all through my body, it was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me.

Probably one of the best kisses I ever had. Our lips moved in sync and he bit my lip asking for entrance. I got off of him in embarrassment and stood there looking at the ground. Hey he has a wooden flooring in here fancy.

"Are you alrig-"

"Where's your bathroom?"

"The first door on the left."

"Thank you."

I turned around and went into the bathroom and locked the door. Wow this is one nice bathroom, there was him and her sinks and a glass shower. It's was decorated a light cream and black, it was really elegant. I pulled down my shorts and did my business.

I washed my hands then dried them. I opened the door to find the room was empty. Awww I was kinda hoping he would be here when I got out the bathroom wait!? what did I just say! No king boys are bad remember that!

I sighed I still can't get that image out of my head after all these years. Ok Kinsley Enough, where's my suitcase? I looked around the room. It's was no where in sight maybe it's in the closet, I walked towards the closet and saw my bag. I opened it carefully putting the bottle under the sink behind the cleaning stuff because I didn't know where else to put it. I got out my ripped shorts, a white 'V' neck shirt and my bra and panties. I'm going to go take a shower.

I wrapped my purple fluffy towel around my body and put on my clothes. I brushed my hair out and slipped on my black slippers. I tossed my dirty clothes in a bag and threw it in the bin, I'll deal with it later. I opened the door and walked out to the hallway.  I walked down it till the end. There was huge double door's that said.

'Alpha Bradley King.'

In gold letters. Haha his last name is king and my nickname is king how weird. I guess we are a match made in heaven.