Chapter 29. Don't Get Too Excited!

Kinsley

"Wake up baby."

My eyes fluttered open

"Where are we?"
"Well we are currently five hours from our destination are you hungry?"
"I'm always hungry."

He laughed and smiled at me.

"Come on."

I hopped out of his truck and we walked inside a twenty- four hour diner. We sat down at a booth and not long after that the waitress handed us the menu.

"What can I get ya to drink sweet cheeks"

She said winking at Bradley practically shoving those plastic tits in his face sorry bimbo he's taken by me like forever.

"I will have the raspberry ice tea what about you babe?"

She glared at me and I smirked at her

"I will take the sprite"

He sending me a flirty smile haha bitch!

She took our orders and left.

"It's really hot when you jealous"

"Well she shouldn't have been shoving them plastic boobs all up in my mans face"

"Your man?"

He arched his eyebrow at me. My face instantly became red. I looked down at my lap.

"Well yeah your mine, we might not be in the best place right now but I'm not gonna sit here and let a wanna be barbie take you away from me"

He grabbed my chin and gently pressed his lips to mine... When he pulled away he looked into my eyes and said.

"Kinsley I only love you and nothing's gonna change that no matter how many girls throw themselves at me I'm only gonna want you."

I could fell my face getting redder than before I grabbed the menu to cover my face. He chuckled loudly.

Hmm nothing seems to be good to eat!

"Here are your drinks what can I get you to eat"

She winked at Bradley go away he don't want your nasty ass!!

"I want her on a platter."

I played along and faked gasped.

"Babe stop it! Not in public."

"What are you talking about we made love in the park yesterday remember you were screaming m-"

"I will take a burger and fries please"

I tried my best to hold in my laughter her face was hilarious.

"Yeah me too"

As soon as she walked away we both busted up laughing.

"Oh Kinsley you are gonna be the death of me"

"Well what can I say."

I love the way how he stares me. There always is that little glint in his eyes that he's happy and as long as he's happy nothing else matters in the world but him.

"Here's your food."

I had to quickly look away before I say or do something stupid. I feel like a teenager who's going on a date with her crush that she loved for years. Shoving this thoughts away I grabbed the ketchup and put some on my fries. I picked up my burger and took a huge bite moaning as the different tastes hit my mouth. This is so good it felt like I haven't had a mouth watering food in forever. I kept on moaning as the flavors kept exploding in my mouth.

"Kinsley If you don't stop moaning we're gonna have a problem."

Hehehe pay back is a bitch, it's time for revenge!!

"Well why don't you come over here and I'll help you with that."

I said in a seductive voice.

"Kinsley stop you don't know what your getting into!"

I lifted my foot to where his 'amigo' was.

"What? I'm just trying to help."

"Well your not helping you-"

He stopped talking after I started to rub my foot in a circle. Not to where I'm hurting him but to the point to where he felt some type of pleasure. I got him right where I want him and let me tell you, he was hard.

"Kinsley stop" He breathed out,

He bit his lips turning me on. He moaned as I went a little faster doing different types of motions. I pulled my foot away and put it back in my slipper.

"Kinsley you fuckin' tease what am I gonna do about this!"

I bent down and looked under the table, he has a full on boner in his pants. I'm gonna have a little fun with this. I licked my bottom lip and bite it.

"There's a bathroom behind me, just promise me you won't moan to loud?" I said.

"Fuck!"

I heard him mumble. He got up and left I smiled happily and ate the rest of my food.

Seven minutes later

Bradley walks out and sits down. He gives me an intense look.

"What?" I ask innocently.

He smiles and laughs at me.

"You wanna play that game with me? Game on mate game on."

I don't know what I just got myself into but I'm kind of excited!

"Can I get the check" he yelled.

She came with the check, then he paid and we left.

He yawned.

"I think I'm gonna stop at a hotel tonight is that okay?"

"Sure."

After two miles we got of the high way and pulled into red roof in. When we got to the room I took off my shoes and crawled into bed Bradley soon crawled in next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him

"Goodnight boobear."

I rolled my eyes

"Night baby. "

I said kinda seductive

"Kinsley!"

Kinsley: 2 Bradley: 0

I laughed and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

Follow
Vote
Comment
&
Share