Chapter 12. Are You Serious!

Kinsley

I grabbed my phone as it went off it was a message from my mom.

Mama- I'm on my way to come and get you be ready when I get there.
Me- Ok.

"Who is that?" Damon asked.

Everybody stopped watching the movie and looked at me.

"My mom."

"What does she want?" Emery asked.

"She said she was on her to come and get me."

"Oh."

Everybody turned back to the movie and so did I. A few hours after my headache stopped Paisley invited me to her house to watch a movie. And when I got here my friends were here to so we decided to watch 'The Boss'. It was a funny movie I love Melissa McCarthy to me she is such a great actor. I especially love her in 'Tammy' and 'Spy' those were great movies. I could watch them over and over without getting bored of it.

The movie ended then we cleaned up the mess that we made.

"Thanks Paisley for inviting us over."

Damon said leaving with Jason following right behind him.

"You two are not going anywhere till you clean up the popcorn that all over the floor because you decided to throw it at each other."

"You clean it this is your house!"

"I didn't make this mess so clean it now!"

"Fine!" They said together.

Today I found out that Damon and Jason are actually brother's and it really surprised me because they look nothing alike. Damon and Jason bent down to pick up the popcorn. When they finished they said their goodbye's and left. I plopped down on the couch and Paisley did they same.

"It was fun today."

"Yes it was, I'm glad you invited me." I said smiling.

"No problem."

I got a text from my mom saying that she was outside. I got up and hugged Paisley.

"See you on Monday!" I said.

I walked out of her house and my mom opened the car door for me. I got in and my mom shut the door behind me. My dad was smiling really big at me and so was my mom. Something's going on here.

"Ok out with it!" I said

"With what?" My mom said.

"You guys are being weird so you guys are hiding something." I said suspiciously.

They both started laughing really hard.

"Are you doing crack? Because were not hiding anything!" My dad said.

My mom giggled at his comment. My dad drove off and turned on the radio 'Like I Would' by Zayn Malik was on.  My mom turned down the radio and she looked back at me.

"King."

"Yes mom."

"Can I ask you a serious question?"
"Depends."

"Answer truthfully."

"Ok mom."

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes mom."

There was a sigh of relief I'm pretty sure it was my Dad. I had many opportunities where I could have lost it but I was just waiting for the right guy. I'm probably gonna end up like that one guy from '40 year old virgin'.

"What's for dinner?"

My mom looked at my dad panicking and I looked at her confused. The car fell into an awkward silence till we pulled in the drive way.

"We're home." She yelled.

"I know I could see." I said.

I got out of the car and walked towards the front door.

"Kinsley!" My Mom called after me.

I turned around.

"What?"

"Come here." She said

I walked towards my smiling mom.

"Turn around."

"Why?"

"Because I said so!"

I turned around and I felt her put her hands on my eyes. She moved me around till I was standing somewhere.

"Are you ready?"

I heard my Dad say.

"For what?"

"This!"

My mom's hands fell off my face and I screamed running towards it.

"I love It!! I love it!! oh my god this is amazing!!"

I opened the car door and got in feeling the leather material.

"Please tell me this is my car!"

"Yes! We finally thought it was about time that you got a car!"

I ran up to them and hugged them.

"Thank you so much! Wait what's the catch?"

"No catch."

I narrowed my eyes at them. They got me a 2ls black Camaro I wanted this car ever since I was thirteen, good thing my mom taught me how to drive a stick shift or else I would be screwed right now.

"Okay let's go inside we have to go talk about something important."

"Aha I knew this car had to come with something."

"No, it's not about the car."

"Oh"

They opened the front door and I took off my shoes and sat down on the single sofa couch.

"What up?"

"Honey your probably not gonna believe us but... we're werewolf's" My mom said.

I laughed.

"You guys are funny."

"We're serious Kinsley!" My Dad said.

"Oh really where's the proof?"

My dad stood up and looked at me with a puzzled face.

"I need you to turn around."

"why?"

"Just do it."

I got up a faced towards the stairs.

"Dad just stop your embarrassing yourself"

I heard the sound of bone's twisting and popping that made me cringe. This can't be true! Werewolf's aren't real! Their a myth! I slowly turned around to see a huge black wolf staring at me.

"That's impossible."

Then I fainted.

Comment
Vote
Follow
&
Share