Chapter 18. There Are Crazy People In This World

Kinsley

I was watching young & hungry when Josh finally realized that he still had feelings for Gabi and chasing all these women is not gonna help him. Boys can be so stupid sometimes!

Bradley came in the room and he kicked off his shoes and crawled in the bed next to me. He wrapped his big arm around me squeezing me half to death.

"What is this?"
"Young & hungry."
"Never heard of it."

I looked at him with wide eyes he never seen young & hungry! He chuckled at me.

"Is only the greatest TV show of all time besides teen wolf cuz Derek Hale is a freakin' sexy beast!"

He growled at me.

"Your MINE do you understand me!"

He buried his face into my neck and growled more.

"I'm no one's!" I stated.

His body started to shake, you could see the small little vein popping out from the side of his neck. His eyes were pitched black and that was truly something terrifying to see so I closed my eyes.

"LOOK AT ME!"

I nodded no and he sighed

"Please look at me." He said desperately.

I opened my eyes and the way he was looking at me made me want to forgive him already.

"I'm sorry I just lost control."
"It's okay."

I'm not really sure what he meant by that but I'm definitely not going to ask. I started to run my hands through his hair, it was very soft and fluffy. He sighed and laid on top of me.

"What shampoo do you use?"

He laughed at me.

"Suave."
"Oh."

The room fell silent and I just kept on running my hands thought his hair. He looked at me with those big brown eyes.

"I wanna take you out tonight."
"Where?"
"Does it matter."
"I have nothing to wear."

He climbed out of bed and was digging in his pockets. He opened his wallet and held out his credit card to me.

"I can't take that."

He grabbed my hand and put the card there.

"Your my mate it's okay, go buy yourself something pretty and be ready at eight!"
"By myself?"
"No with my sister's I will send them up, you will get along with them great and the pin is two- three- five- eight."

He kissed my forehand and left, oh great now I have to meet his sisters. What if they don't like me? That could be a problem in our relationship. I've been here for almost a month now but it doesn't even feel like I've been here this long. I went into our closet and got out my dark faded blue jeans and black t-shirt. I walked out the closet and was tackled to the ground.

"Oh my gosh! it's you!! I can't believe I finally get to meet you."
"Laura get off of her your killing the poor girl."
"Your no fun!" She said pouting.

She got off of me and helped me up.

"Hi I'm Laura."

She looked no taller then 5'6 and she had light blue eyes and blonde hair

"Amber!"
"Hey Kinsley!"
"I didn't know you were Bradley sister."
"And I didn't know you were my brother's mate." She laughed.
"Yeah it kinda surprised me too."
"I wanted to meet you earlier but he said to give you time" Laura said
"Are you ready to go shopping?"
"Yeah just let me get changed"
"Ok"

I picked up my clothes and went into the bathroom. I got dressed and left my hair down and wavy. I brushed my teeth and put the card in my back pocket. I walked into our closet and put on my black sandals. I walked down stairs to him, Laura and Amber they were all waiting for me. He pulled me into a really tight hug.

"I'm just going shopping not to the army" He chuckled.
"Yeah I know but I'm gonna miss you"

I kissed him on the cheek

"You will be fine!"

He let out a mhm and we just stayed wrapped up in each other embraces.

"Don't mean to ruin the moment but I need new clothes like five minutes ago"

He let me go and kissed my forehead.

"You guys be careful I'm only a phone call away if something goes wrong!"
"Ok Mr.Worry Butt"
"Laura what did I say about calling me that!"

I chuckled.

"You have a funny name for him too! I call him Mr. Creepy Guy."

"That suits him perfectly!" Amber said.
"Ok very funny you two"

He pushed all three of us out the house and Laura grabbed my hand taking me to her car.