Chapter 22. This Always Happens To Me

Bradley

I woke up to Kinsley light snoring she's so cute. I gently got out of bed and to go take a hot shower.

I grabbed the towel and dried off. I put on my light blue jeans, a black polo shirt with some black vans. I kissed Kinsley on the forehead and quietly walked out of the room so I didn't wake her.

'Alpha come quick we got a problem.'
'On my way.'

When I go to the borderline I saw two bloody humans with a note written in blood on the floor.

'Alpha King

We're coming for you.'

"What do we do alpha?"

I punched the tree and it fell knocking down another tree. I walked in front of the head warrior.

"Don't let this happen again."
"Yes Alpha."
"Clean this mess up!"
"Yes alpha."

Kinsley

I fluttered my eyes open to see a empty bed he must have left when I was asleep. I climbed out of bed and got some clothes to go take a shower. I got out and got dressed. Today I want some me time so I left Bradley a note just in case he starts to worry about me.

'Bradley

I'm going to my parents house I really miss them be back in a few hours.

Xoxo king'

I put on some shoes and grabbed my keys. I got into my baby and she purred alive. I drove down the street to my parents house when I got there the door was open. It felt odd like something wasn't right. The smart thing would be to turn around and go home but I didn't.

"Hello? Mom, Dad are you here?"

I opened the door that left a squeaking sound.

''Mom!'

I walked inside and looked around they probably went to the store and left the door open again. There was a sound of glass breaking up stairs.

"Who's ever in my house you have five seconds to leave before I kick your ass!"

I heard foot steps in my parents room. I stood in front the door and opened it. But it didn't open all the way, I looked down and saw a black shoe. With out even thinking I slammed the door open hard and whoever it was groaned. I grabbed the man's hair and punched him in the face a few times. He tossed me off him and I hit the glass mirror. I stood up and wiped the blood from my mouth.

"Come at me bitch!" I spat

He smirked and walked towards me. When he was close enough I grabbed the lamp and tossed it at him but he moved so it missed him.

"Is that all you got?"

He laughed wickedly.

I went to go kick him where the sun don't shine but he grabbed my foot and tossed me to another wall. I could feel the blood running down my face.

"What! Are you not gonna get up princess?"

I stood up and spit up some blood.

"Okay Kyle that's enough."

I turned around and this other guy shut the door. He pushed me to the floor.

"Who are you?"
"That doesn't matter princess."