Chapter 37. Of Course This Happens To Me!!

Kinsley

I sat up and rubbed my eyes but I was pushed back down.

"Go back to sleep"

"Your so lazy!"

I blushed remembering the events that happened when we came back from the castle... Well lets just say that Bradley and I had a long shower and night together. I tried to move his big arm off of me but he just tighten his arms around me.

"Brad move your arm."
"No."
"Please I have to use the bathroom."
"Not my problem."
"No it's not your problem it's mine! now I suggest you move your arm before we have to sleep on a pissy mattress."

He moved his arm off of me and I ran to the bathroom. I pulled down my panties and did my business. After I was done I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom. I ran and jumped on him to where I was straddling him.

"Wake up!"

"Not go away."

He grabbed the pillow and groaned putting it over his face. I giggled at him.

"You sound like a teenage girl who doesn't like to get up in the morning."

In a split second our position changed.

"I'm going to show you how much if a man I am!"

He lips crashed onto mine and I guess you could figure out what happened next.

⚪⚪⚪

I shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom puking my brains out while holding my own hair. After I was done I flushed the toilet and sat against the wall felling a little dizzy. I sat there for a few minutes till I got up and brushed my teeth. I walked out the bathroom and saw Laura sitting on my bed.

"Hey are you okay king? I heard you puking in the bathroom."

"Yeah I'm okay but I feel a little under the weather."
"When the last time you had your period?"

When is the last time I had me period? I shrugged and grabbed my phone looking at my calendar.

"I'm late!"

She started screaming and jumping around. I put my hand over her mouth to make her be quiet.

"Don't scream! Bradley will hear you."

I let her go and started to pace a bit.

"Sorry but I'm so excited!! I'm gonna be an Aunt"

"Look I might not even be pregnant."

"How many days are you late?"

I sighed.

"Two weeks but I can't be pregnant!"

"Well you never know till a test."

I groaned and sat down rubbing my temples. How in heck am I supposed to get the keys from Bradley without causing any suspicious. Bradley has all the keys to the cars in the garage.

Also we would have to use Bradley credit card and when you buy something with his card there a notification that shows on his phone. It shows them that item is purchased and how much you spent. It's either that or go to the pack doctor and risk caught right from the start because all pack doctors have to tell the Alphas about their patients.

"You have to get his phone and card from him!"

"I know."

My luck in life is just terrible. But I just couldn't ignore the excitement that was bubbling up in my stomach. I need that test to see if there is gonna be lil kinsley's and Brady's running around and to do that I need a test!

"Lets do this!"

I stood up and went to go change into my yoga pants, a tie die shirt and my black flip flops. I walked past Laura who was giving me a thumbs up. I mentally rolled my eyes at her. I walked down the hallway that led to his office but the closer I got the more my nerves were starting to kick in.

As I was standing in front of his door I was beginning to think why buy stuff when you can steal it but that's just ridiculous. I put my hand up to knock twice.

"Come in."

I pushed open the door to find 10 pairs of eyes on me. Dammit it Kinsley bad time to be pregnant.

"What can I help you with love?"

I blushed.

"I was wondering if I could get a pair car keys, your credit card and your phone"

His dark brown orbs were staring at mine making me uneasy about this.

"Why? where are you going?"

"Laura and I want to run to the store to get some sweets."

"But there's enough sweets down stairs"

"But not any type of sweets that I want."

The room fell into an uncomfortable silence.

"I'm sorry love, but no, deal with the sweets down stairs now please go as you could tell I'm in a very important meeting"

I sighed but I need a test!! You don't understand!

"No I wan't the keys so just give it to me and I will be out if your hair"

In a flash I was pinned against the wall.

"You do not embarrass me in front of other Alphas do you understand!"

He whispered harshly into my ear.

"Well if you would have gave me what I came here for we wouldn't be in this predicament right now"

He sighed and let me go walking over to his desk. He walked back over to me and handed me a pair of car keys, his credit card and his phone.

"Be back before thirty minutes and two head warriors are going with you guys"

"What! No!"

"Take it or leave it there are too many rouges that has been spotted on our territory today it's to risky for you guys to go alone."

"Fine."

I looked at all the other Alphas.

"I'm sorry for disrupting you meeting Alphas"

I don't know why but I bowed and left. I got it!