Chapter 23. What's Going On?

Kinsley

What does he mean I will find out soon enough? Their my parents right? My life is so complicated. First I move, then some random guy who turns out to be my mate in a whole other world. Now I'm being held captive. I laid down on the cold, small metal bench. Oh Bradley I hope you find me soon I prayed.

Bradley

"Alpha what are we gonna do to get our Luna back?" James asked.
"I have no idea but I won't stop till she in my arms again, for now I need you to go back to the house and find clues something has to be there."

He bowed and left me alone. Who could have done this? We have good alliances with all packs so it has to be a rouge pack that I don't know about.

'Mate mate I want mate.'
'Yeah me too.'
'Well get off your ass and find her.'
'How can I if I don't know where she is!'
'Well find her or else your gonna have a bloody mess and another thin-'

I just blocked him out I don't have time for it.

Five min later

"Alpha we got something!"
James ran into my office.

"What do you got?"
"This."

He handed me a pipe and a business card it said:

'Slave trade
Saturday July 19, 2015
323-***-**** Shane Greyson'

And there was more on the back.

'Alpha T

See you there and have the girl like you promised I don't want to have to hunt you down. I don't like being lied to it's either you have her or you don't I won't hesitate to kill you.'

I observed the pipe there were dent marks and 'earls autos' on it.

"It says earls autos on it where is that?"

"About an hour away from here but one thing that I noticed about the pipe is the 'RT' carved on it. I remember hearing my Uncle talking about how a body came up missing the only evidence they had was a pipe from earls autos with 'RT' carved on it."

"So what's the big deal about RT?"

"I was thinking about RT for a moment and now I think it's Richard Thompson get it RT-"

"Isn't that an alpha who went crazy when his mate died and became a rouge and for some reason he thinks that we killed her."

"Yeah but that's just a theory I came up with."

"You don't think that he took her do you?"

"I wouldn't hold my breath on it."

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED FIND HIM HE'S BEEN OFF THE GRID FOR YEARS!"

I punched a hole in the wall and knocked over the bookcase.

"Alpha calm down I think I might know where she is at."

I miss her so much. I will find you and when I do I won't ever let you out of my sight I love you Kinsley Marie Winston.

Kinsley

I jumped straight up as the door slammed open.

"Get up."

He slid a tray of food that only had bread and water.

"Eat up slave."
"I ain't no slave." I muttered
"What did you say?"

He walked towards me with a wicked smile and his eyes are blazing red he looks absolutely crazy! He grabbed my arm and threw me against wall the pain instantly surrounded me. I bit my lip to keep from crying out. He grabbed my shirt a threw punches at my face. I screamed as the blood trickled down my face. I could fell myself start to fade away.

"Aye mark what the hell is wrong with you!"
"What that little bitch pissed me off!"
"SHE IS LEAVING TOMORROW FUCKIN' IDIOT NOW SHE MIGHT NOT SELL! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!"

Sell? What are they talking about?

Then I passed out.

Bradley

"Do we have any idea where there at?"

"Yes but it's just a theory."

"What about the others Alpha did they notice anything strange?"

"Yes I called a few Alphas."

"And?"

"Alpha Ashton Smith said that his boarder patrol saw some strange activity going on at the south of his territory."

"What does he mean strange stuff?" I asked.

"He said that sometimes they would see shipment's of women going into the territory next to his with chains on them. His warriors went to go check it out and nobody was there. Also Alpha Jake McCarthy said that he could have sworn that he saw Richard Thomas wandering at the end of His territory. But he's not sure because it was dark and he also saw over fifty wolves on the north of his territory."

"How long would it take to get there?"

"All night alpha."

"Gather up all the warriors were gonna go get our Luna back!"