Chapter 3. Unexpected

Marleen (Kinsley mom)

"Kinsley can you come in here for a second." I asked.

"Yeah mom."

"Never mind get back to work."

She gave me a confusing look.

"Ummm okay."

I turned around and started to dust off the lamps again. I wanted to know if a guy has ever been possessive of her but I panicked and lost my words. She might not have a wolf but she still should have found her mate by now. She was supposed to change into a wolf on her sixteenth birthday but we had a witch stop it. Before she turned sixteen she was going through a lot at the time.

Her best friend since she was a pup committed suicide, her grandmother died that same year and she was doing drugs for christ sakes!! On top of that she was also getting bullied at school. Of course us as parents we did everything as possible to stop it but children are cruel now in days. It just wasn't the right time for her to become a wolf especially since we never told her she was a werewolf.

My mate and I decided to be raise our family outside of the pack because being in a pack is dangerous. But It's not like we took her wolf away forever all she has to do is drink the potion that the witch gave us. But since her wolf hasn't been trained she's gonna be weak for about a few years till she even gets the strength of an omega.

I've been wanting to tell her but no the alpha orders are to wait till she's ready or till she finds her mate. My mate can be so stubborn at times! I just wish he would listen to me. I mean she is eighteen you would think that she would be ready by now but I guess not. I sighed  and continued  cleaning.

Bradley

My door slammed open and my little sister Amber walked in.

"What do you wan-"

"I need you to run the store."
"Why?"

"Because I need my cookies, ice cream, skittles, gummy worms, popcorn, and the stuff for my sleepover tonight." She said.

"What sleepover?"

"The one you said I could have today."

"Why can't you go? I'm clearly busy" I looked down at the heapes if papers on my desk.

"Because I don't want to and if you love me you will get it for me."

"You're so annoying."

"Shut up!"

I pushed past her and grabbed my keys.

"And hurry up their gonna be here soon."

I growled at her.

"Don't tell me what to do! be lucky I'm even going."

I walked downstairs and got 'Good morning Alpha' or smiles. I went to the garage and got into my black Audi r8. I pulled out of the drive way and went to the closest market to get her stupid thing's.

Kinsley

I wrapped the towel around my body and put on my black lace bra and panties, my extra long white shirt that fits me like a dress with a black, red and white flannel shirt. I blowed dried my hair and put it in a fish tail bun. I put on my my black combat boots and I brushed my teeth. I put on some eyeliner and mascara with a little bit of pink lip gloss. I was ready to go.

"Are you coming?" My mom yelled.

"Yeah!"

I walked down stairs and out the door to my moms GT red Bentley. I turned on the radio and 'One and only' by Adele was on that was my jam. I stared to sing along with the song.

'I dare you to Let me be your,
your one and only
I promise I'm worth it
to hold in your arms
So come on and give
me a chance to prove
I'm the one who can walk
that mile until the end starts'

We pulled into the target parking lot and went inside. When we were halfway done with grocery shopping I really wanted a jug of mocha coffee from Starbucks.

"Hey mom could I go get my moc-"

"Yes go get it and meet me at the check out stand." She said looking down at her phone.

I walked to where the cold beverages were at. I got my mocha drink and started to head back to my mom. I stopped dead in my tracks when I looked up and saw a really hot dude at the end of the aisle staring me down. His brown eye's were so captivating, they held so much love and happiness In them. Who is this guy? He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me making me droop everything that was in my hand. Tingles erupted all through my body making me feel safe for some of reason.

"I finally found you my love."

He whispered huskily in my ear which made me shiver in a good way. When I untangling myself from this stranger's arm's I felt kinda of cold like something was missing.

"Ok later dude." I said.

I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to his chest. He dug his head into my neck and I felt him sniff me. Well this dude isn't weird at all.

"Ummm dude let go or else I'm gonna call the cops!"

He growled! HE GROWLED! NO HUMANS GROWL!! Afraid for my life I kicked him in the balls and ran.