Chapter 25. Home Sweet Home

Bradley

After Kinsley came home she hasn't spoken a word to me since the dungeons. She won't even let me touch her or kiss her, no skin contact what so ever. I could only do that stuff when she's asleep. I want to ask what's wrong but pack work has been keeping me busy.

About time that I finish she's sleeping and I have to leave before she wakes up so I can finish the work from yesterday. Some days I wish I can take some time off but I can't.

I ran my hands through my hair in fustrastion and what sucks the most is that it's getting hard for me not to mark her lately. What she wears to bed and the way she comes out the bathroom in a towel with water dripping down her tan body. I had to calm down I was getting excited. I started working on pack work again to get my mind off Kinsley.

Kinsley

Boys are so irritating I can't stand it! I don't understand why me! Out of all the girls in the world I was the one who was chosen for this life. My heart hurts, it hurts that Bradley would keep a secret so big like this from me. I just don't understand why he couldn't just tell me.

While bradley was working I would go to the library on the third floor and learn about the Queen and King and their long lost daughter apparently she was- well I was taken when I was five years old. Every year on my birthday they would take a huge vow of silence to honor me because they think I'm dead. They even would give the Queen and Kings presents on my behalf. My thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Bradley walked in and shut the door behind him. He walked towards the bed and sat down next to me. He put one hand on my cheek and was rubbing my face with his thumb. I grabbed his hand and put it his knee, he gave me a sad look.

"Kinsley I know your not talking to me for some unknown reason but tonight I'm introducing you to the pack tonight so be ready by eight."

I waved my hand dismissing him. He sighed and got up. He was about to leave but he looked back at me and said;

"And my parents are going to be there so be on your best behavior and talk to me."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

He was fully facing me now.

"Don't snap at me I'm your mate you will not disrespect me!"

I got out of bed and was standing a few feet from him. I'm tired of playing these games with him he knows exactly why I'm mad at him.

"And I wish you weren't!"

I could see pain in his eyes and the guilt instantly consumed me. The pain turned anger and he slammed me into the wall. Depict the pain in my arms and back I'm not gonna give him that satisfaction that he's hurting me.

He growled.

"YOU ARE MINE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!! MINE!"

He pinned my hands above my my head. His eyes were pitch black. It really didn't scare me because I'm use to it by now.

"If I'M YOURS THEN THERE'S NOTHING YOUR KEEPING FROM ME?"

"NO OF COURSE NOT!"

"OH YEAH! WHY DON'T YOU TELL THAT TO MY PARENTS! MY REAL PARENTS! YOU KNOW THE QUEEN AND KING!!"

All his facial features turned soft and his chocolate brown eyes were back. I didn't even know I was crying till I felt him wipe them away. A few sobs came out of my mouth.

"Kinsley I-"

"How long have you known?"

He sighed and then there was silence between us and that was pissed me off, I looked at him dead in the eye.

"HOW LONG!!" I screamed.

"Two months"

"You knew for two months and you didn't tell me! how could you? I would have told you no matter how much I knew it was gonna hurt you! But I also knew that you would be okay because I would be right by your side!"

"Kinsley I wanted to tell you I really did but I just didn't know how."

He let my arms go and wrapped them around my waist. I wanted to push him away but I missed his touch.

"Kinsley I'm s-"

"Just get out."

"Kinsley le-"

"I SAID GET OUT" I yelled.

He let me go and tried to kiss my temple but I slid down the wall. He sighed then he left but not before muttering a 'I'm sorry'.

I curled into a ball and just laid there in the darkness. I got off the floor and took a warm bubble bath listening to 'Good Thing' by Sam Smith

Comment
Vote
&
Share

And don't forget to follow me

xxlalaxxx