Chapter 17. How Can This Be?

Bradley

A piercing scream filled the house

'Something is wrong with my mate'

I ran up stairs into my bathroom and I saw Kinsley shifting I wasted no time picking her up and bringing her outside. She let out another scream and I kissed her forehead.

"Everything is gonna be okay"

People from the pack were looking at her with concern. I saw her ribs break out of place which she let out another scream. My heart was beating fast, my breath was hitched I could feel the inside of my body on fire this reminds me of when I first shifted. She let out a final scream, I can't believe my eyes she a light cream color wolf with black paws and the tip of her ears were also black. Everybody gasped and some looked at her with an awe expression. Never in werewolf history has a wolf been a color like that.

"Stand up" I commanded

She tried to get up but she fell again and again and again.

"Get up slowly"

She got up slowly and finally got on all four paws.

"Now walk"

She started walking but she was kinda stumbling. I laughed a little bit. When she bent down and sniffed the grass I saw something on her ear.

"Kinsley can you come here"

She walked in front of me and I put her head down. I moved her ear a little bit and saw a gold crown on top of a crescent moon only royals have that! She can't be! there's is no way!

'Well she was kidnapped so there's a possibility'

Isn't that just great!

Marleen (Kinsley mom)

I clutched my stomach god what's this burning? it spreaded through my body this can't be happening oh Kinsley what did you do? I got the house phone and called my husband.

RING.. RING.. RING.. RING

'hello'
'It's happening Markus it's happening! I knew this was a bad idea I should have never list-'
'Calm down what's wrong?'
'It's kinsley she shifted'

He sighed and the line fell silent.

'Get everything ready I will be home in a few hour's and when I get there I expect you to be ready'
'Yes of course'

The line went dead and I walked up stairs into our room.

Kinsley

"Kinsley can you come over here"

I walked over to him and he put my head down. I felt the tingles when he touched my fur I have to admit it being a wolf is really cool so far but how am I a wolf If didn't even drink the bottle.

'Sure does feel good having a human'
'How is this even possible?'
'I have no idea, my name is Claire by the way'

"When your ready you could change back"

I nugged him with my nose telling him I don't know how to.

"Just close your eyes and imagine yourself human again"

I did what he said and it was less painful when I changed back. I covered my lady parts as the guys were eyeing me hungrily.

"LEAVE US"

I saw bradley eyeing my body making me blush. They turned around and walked back inside he walked in front of me and handed me his shirt.

'Now let's take that matress for a test drive'
'That's disgusting'
'What it's gonna happen sometime'
'Like hell it will'

"Turn around"

He growled but did eventually turn around I slid the shirt on. I couldn't help myself but to stare at his back muscles. I slipped on the shirt and it was very short. It barely goes pass my butt.

"Ok"

He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck pulling us even possible. Realizing what I did I let go and hid my face behind my hair. I'm stupid how could I let this happen I've been here for 1 day and in one day I kissed him then I was hugging him half naked with my ass out, wrong with me?

THAT'S IT!! he put some type of spell druggie thingy on me and it's making me do all this weird stuff problem solved.

I walked past him and went up stairs. I ignored all the lustful look's and glares looks along the way. I put on my bra and panties, and my dark baggy sweat pants. I sat on the bed rethinking my life choices what's gotten into you Kinsley?

Comment
Vote
Follow
&
Share