Prologue

Pragya ran as fast as she could , to stop her husband from getting married to another woman . But thinking again she thought that , what did she even get from this good for nothing relation . Yes , only one thing insult .

Reaching the temple she saw her spineless husband getting married to his own daughter's nanny . Pragya didn't have any grudges against Meera . Meera was good woman in her view but loved the wrong man .

Pragya hated the daughter , she left behind . Her own daughter was behind her misery . On the other hand there was her Prachi , a loving soul . She disowned Rhea at this instance .

So , she called the people who actually cared for her . Her brothers . Pragya knew they will never leave her alone to fight this cruel world .

She was tired now , doing the same thing again and again . Why did she had prove her love ? But now she won't prove anything , she will just go away from here with her daughter Prachi and Shahana .

But....But....But.... Where is the fun in leaving the game in middle ? She will be back to get one thing . She will be back to put all these people in their place . She will be back to prove that she is not weak . She will be back to get her Revenge .

There came her brothers , running towards her . Consoling her , hugging her . They wanted to take all her worries away . To be honest , she wished her Bhabhis were here too .

Now , she will live only for herself , for her daughter , for her brothers , for him . She still had to apologise to him , to them .

Pragya now will become what she was before meeting that joker Abhi , the woman everyone feared , the woman who had the world at the tip of her heels , the queen of the underworld .

Pragya will be back for her Revenge .

______________________________________
Hey guys
This is the prologue . I will update chapter 1 next by tomorrow .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the prologue .

Till then,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD____711
______________________________________