Chapter 1

Pragya thought that she was loosing everything , but in reality they were the one throwing away a diamond . She wasn't angry at Meera . Meera was doing what any other woman would have done , when got a chance to marry their love .

Having no other choice , Pragya was about run to stop the wedding . But , started to think again . What had these people made her ? She wasn't like this , trying to prove herself again and again . She was someone infront of whom others used to prove them .

Thinking of her daughters , she realised neither Rhea had her Kiara's childishness , nor she had her Prachi's sweet nature . Rhea was a nothing but a spoilt brat . Rhea was the reason behind this situation .

Taking out her phone , she called someone . Sobbing a little , but tried to remain calm . The call was picked from the other side .

Person - Hello ?

Pragya - Bhaiya .....

That person instantly knew something was wrong . His sister wasn't the one to cry . Disconnecting the call , he went to get his sister away from those people , who are responsible for her tears .

Pragya wanted to see his reaction , when she goes away . So , she went to the temple . There she saw the man , whom she called her love getting married to his daughter's nanny .

Abhi had a hopeful face , seeing Pragya . What he didn't expect was that she wasn't here to stop this marriage . Soon , three man from behind ran towards her .

Pragya hugged each one of them , now feeling better . Now , she will sit here and watch this shame of a marriage . His reaction was funnier than she expected it to be . Meera's eyes were a little doubtful .

The marriage was completed . Abhi looking pale , Meera having a smile on her face . Pragya had an emotionless face , her brothers on the other hand looked like they would murder Abhi any second .

Pragya disowned Rhea , not because she hurted her but because Rhea played with her daughter Prachi's heart , for what a boy ? Sisters weren't like this .

Now , Pragya had to return where she belonged , to him . He who actually loved her , respected her . But what did she give him ? Nothing . She just hurted him . But she will repent for her mistakes .

Abhi - See Pragya I have already moved on from you .

Pragya - Good for you . Have a happily married life .

Meera - It's not my place to speak but Pragya ji aren't you sad ?

Pragya - Why would I be sad ? Oh ! That my so called good for nothing husband married someone else . No I am not sad .

Abhi - Leave it Meera ! She is just shocked !

Pragya - Yes I am ! That how could a woman like Meera marry a spineless man like you !

Abhi - Pragya !!

Shivaay - Don't you dare shout at my sister !

Abhi - Sister ?! Pragya doesn't have any brothers !

Rudra - What are we then potatoes ?!

Pragya/Shivaay/Omkara - Rudra !

Omkara - Kuch raaz aise hai joh hum apne dil mein chupa ke rakhte hai --

Rudra - Om bhaiya , don't start your poetry here .

Shivaay - Why did I bring them with me ?

Pragya - How will I know ?

Abhi - Stop it ! Pragya , today you have lost the right as Rhea's mother too .

Pragya - I don't even want to be a mother to such shameless girl !

Meera - Pragya ji ! You can't talk about my Rhea like that !

Pragya - Yes I can !

Abhi - Meera let's go from here ! Rhea must be waiting for us !

Meera - Ji .

Abhi and Meera left from the temple . A little later Pragya and the Oberoi brothers also left . After picking Prachi and Shahana from home , they all left for Mumbai .

"If it was just about me , I would have forgived you all but you went after my daughter and that's unforgivable . So be ready for your punishments"Pragya thought to herself .

______________________________________

Hi reader ,
Here is the first chapter .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD___711
______________________________________