Chapter 46

At NMISS College , Delhi

Rhea sat with her head buried in her hands. Feeling as if her brain would explode, this was not fair why did everything she did have to go down the drain.

Sometimes she wondered if she would ever get peace in her life. Don't get her wrong she knew she didn't deserve the thing called peace but come on just two minutes maybe. She was willing to let Ranbir out of this misery of a relation and be with Prachi. But.But.But. Prachi doesn't even want to see Ranbirs' damn face.

Okay it's Prachi's choice , she likes  Kunal now. But Ranbir can't get that fact in that thick skull of his. Rhea rolled her eyes , she would be shocked if her day actually ever be normal. Normal ? What's that ? Thought Rhea.

Shahana stepped inside and Rhea decided that this is when she should take her leave.

Bumping into someone Rhea cursed her luck. As she looked to see the stranger gathering his and her things from the floor.

Guy - Here your books

Rhea - Yeah ummm..thanks!

Rushing away she could barely hear him asking for her name.

Raisinghania Mansion, Delhi

Veer Raghuvanshi. A name haunting Meera for years. She never dared to spell it out. She was scared- no not scared. Ashamed. Ashamed to even stand in front of him.

Meera knew one day she will face him. And oh boy all hell would break loose that day. For her atleast.

The sound of shoes echoing got her out of her thoughts. Vansh stood at her rooms' door hesitating to step inside. Sighing, Meera went up to him.

Meera - Did you need something?

Vansh - No just wanted to inform you that..um..we are having a small get together with a few friends and business associates.

Meera - That's all ?

Vansh - No.. actually the thing is that...

Meera - Speak clearly Vansh.

Vansh - Raghuvanshi's would be there as well.

Bloody Hell. Thought Meera as she stared at Vansh in disbelief.

Lakshmi Narayan Chawl, Delhi

Alia would be lying if she said that she didn't love her dear brother. Okay now jokes over. She loved the money he brought every month.

But why the fuck he wasn't giving her any ? She was sure she had pulled her loving sister facade quite amazingly. Then why? Why ? WHY ?

Alia - This is so not done. How could bhai deny giving me anything ? No this isn't right something has happened but what ?

Mitali tapped on her shoulder and received a glare in return.

Mitali - The food has been served eat it nobody is gonna warm it up for you later.

And with that Mitali left. Alia fumed even Mitali had gotten the courage to speak bodly. Maybe her downfall was near.

NMISS College, Delhi

Prachi pulled Rhea aside. This is the moment to seek answers. Everything was strange.

Prachi - What are you plotting now ?

Rhea - I'm sorry what ?

Prachi - Oh cut the crap Rhea, we both know you won't act nice until and unless you are planning to do something.

Rhea - Ouch okay....maybe I did some shit stuff before but I'm trying to become a decent human being. No planning no plotting nothing.

Prachi - You ? Decent ? What a joke

Rhea - Stop with the mocking Prachi. I'm repenting and will repent till the very end. Believe it.

Prachi - Believe you ? I would rather die.

Rhea - Don't then whatever you wish.

Prachi - Just know one damn thing Rhea if you even try to play your dirty tricks on me I won't sit quite now. I'll protect myself.

Rhea - Me too.

Rhea went to her class leaving Prachi confused. But she did hope a little that Rhea was changing and for good this time.

Raisinghania Mansion, Delhi

Meera - What the fuck ?!

The stream curses left Meera's mouth as Vansh looked on amazed. He knew she would not be the most joyful hearing this but well Meera cursing was a sight to see.

Meera - How could you do this to me ?

Vansh - They are associates for a decade now. You think I could afford not inviting them ?

Meera - If you wanted. There's a chance they might not attend right ?

Vansh really felt bad for crushing Meera's hope.

Vansh - Veer said he'll come.

Meera - You invited Veer too?!!

Vansh - Darling sister on an invitation you write "Raghuvanshi family". And the last I checked Veer was a Raghuvanshi as well.

Meera - I hate you. I hate Veer. I hate everything. Get lost Vansh.

At YuvAn Publications, Delhi

Yuvraj stretched his arms yawning. Man, how much he hated winters especially Delhi's winter. Getting up from his desk he looked at the clock. 5:30 p.m. Half an hour before he can go home.

Outside his cabin he could see the employees drinking coffee. Abhi in particular caught his eyes.

Abhi, with eyebrows furrowed, sat on his desk almost glaring at the computer screen. Who knew copying stuff from a paper to computer was so boring.

Plus, he wasn't the happiest to think that he would be home soon. Not like anyone was waiting for him. Sometimes he regretted telling the truth to Rhea atleast she cared for him.

Taking a sip of the coffee he resumed his work.

Maya - You look tired Mr.Mehra

Abhi - Nothing like that ma'am just thinking about something.

Maya - Is that so ?

Abhi - Yes.

Yuvraj saw the interaction he could sense Maya's hostility towards Abhi. Maya wasn't the most friendly and cheery person but she wasn't even that hostile.

Maya on the other hand gave Abhi one last glance before returning to her own cabin. Winters. Her Manav loved winters always going out in the snow like a child and then getting sick.

Flashback
At Australia University,

Manav sat in the auditorium as the guest lecturers prepared their speeches. Some of the prominent Indian businessmen from each field was present.

That's when his eyes landed on Abhishek Prem Mehra, former rockstar and currently owned his own record label. An inspiring person. Manav smiled and saw Abhi's sister.

Alia Khanna. She was frequently seen in interviews and on some shows along with her brother. Manav didn't really know much about her but she seemed nice. Atleast to him she did.
______________________________________

Hi readers,
This chapter is for appy_1633 who requested for me to update this story first.

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter.