Chapter 18

Night time,
At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

The Oberoi family and Raisinghania family was welcoming the guests . Pragya was waiting for some people as today they will receive many shocks .

The Agnihotri family entered the hall .

Vansh - Amit ! How are you ?

Amit - I am great . What about you old man ?

Vansh - I am also fine , great grandpa .

They both laughed .

Pragya - Shweta ji didn't your kids come ?

Shweta - They came with us . Must be getting the gifts out of the car .

Sadhana - Gifts ? I told you I don't need any gifts .

Amit - It is just our compensation for not meeting you earlier .

Sadhana - If that's the case then I will accept the gifts .

The Agnihotri siblings also entered the hall .

Shweta - Pragya ji they are my kids . Introduce yourselves .

Kunal - Hello aunty I am Kunal .

Pragya - Hello beta .

Kunal , pointing everyone out - That's Yuvraj , that's Samarthya , those are my sisters Mia , Aisha and Isha , and that's my most dearest Diksha .

Pragya - Hello to everyone . You all should meet my daughters . I will call them .

Arya , coming from behind - No need to call mom . I am lady gyaani baba I knew you will call us , so we came by ourselves .

Pragya - Lady gyaani baba ? Rudra taught you that right ?

Arya - Yes !!

Pragya - I seriously need to speak with Rudra now . Anyways meet them , kids this is my youngest daughter Arya , that's her elder twin Pankti and last but not the least my eldest daughter Prachi .

Kunal - Prachi hello again !

Prachi - Hello to you too .

Pragya - You both know each other ?

Kunal - Yeah . We met with a coincidence and then we met at the camp .

Pragya - I see ..... Anyways you guys enjoy , I have some work .

Pragya left from there . Kunal again introduced his siblings .

Shahana - We meet again it feels like we are cursed or something because wherever we go , we run into you .

Yuvraj - So , meeting Bhai is a curse ?

Prachi - No , a boon .

Yuvraj cocked an eyebrow at her . Shahana smiled teasingly at Prachi , who glared at her in response .

Samarthya , jokingly - And I still can't believe that Kunal Bhai has finally gathered the courage to talk to girls other than Priya didu and our sisters .

Kunal - Hey , I can talk to girls !

Yuvraj - Yeah sure .

Pankti - You are talking like you are a pro at it .

Yuvraj - I am .

Arya - Maya di would love to beat you ..... I mean she would love to talk to you .